Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
ive considered rocking a conk with a zoot suit (half serious, I wanna see how the clubs react to it)

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
been rockin one for a few months

went to brooklyn few weeks ago, fit in too well for my liking:ohhh:

Just need to figure out how to straighten my hair. I just rock the shaved even all over. The only haircut my entire life except for that bizarre period when I had an afro.

It's either Ronaldo or the boosie aka the Welbeck.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Just need to figure out how to straighten my hair. I just rock the shaved even all over. The only haircut my entire life except for that bizarre period when I had an afro.

It's either Ronaldo or the boosie aka the Welbeck.

my hair isn't straight and flat like ronaldo's or most euros. but if you can control the wave of it, you can make it love you daddeh

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
zoot%252Bsuit2.jpg

swaggin.

Just need that chain and we in there

atlas aka trinidad? don't wanna get mistaken for a hipster mark by the bruhs still around there :merchant:
little white girls walk there dogs around there now with no troubles.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Ever since Robinho's Copa America conk I've had the dream. But I'm afraid that in Florida heat and humidity that shyt would turn into a hot mess every day :sadbron:

I legit rocked a shag for a weekend a while back.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Ever since Robinho's Copa America conk I've had the dream. But I'm afraid that in Florida heat and humidity that shyt would turn into a hot mess every day :sadbron:

I legit rocked a shag for a weekend a while back.

remember when pedro martinez showed his dominican pride in 04? http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_bQ0SqifjNcg/Snu7kZ5W4_I/AAAAAAAACMs/qUDxLdrkldA/s400/jheri-curl-2.jpg

lol@googling pedro martinez shag and a sohh thread comes up :deadrose:

pretty sure he did it by accident too :noah:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Robinho's conk was an eye opening experience. I wish he kept it, but he was playing too shyt so he had to change it up.

remember when pedro martinez showed his dominican pride in 04? http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_bQ0SqifjNcg/Snu7kZ5W4_I/AAAAAAAACMs/qUDxLdrkldA/s400/jheri-curl-2.jpg

lol@googling pedro martinez shag and a sohh thread comes up :deadrose:

pretty sure he did it by accident too :noah:

its bizarre, but Pedro is the only athlete not from the DC area that I would like to sit in a room with and talk too. I think he would be hilarious, and would have copious amounts of swag to share with me. Honestly, I would just ask questions about his hair. That joint was special. I would ask how he maintained it under that hat, and ask about the people who doubted him, etc. On the low I really liked that Boston 2004 team just because of Pedro and Manny.

and breh, your gramps>>>>>

thats amazing, he stumbled on some amazing. Its genius.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
speaking of old dudes hair, it always makes me laugh seeing them cling on to a hair style that their follicles cannot sustain any longer. It hit me when seeing Emmanual Steward on Saturday.