Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Robinho's conk was an eye opening experience. I wish he kept it, but he was playing too shyt so he had to change it up.

its bizarre, but Pedro is the only athlete not from the DC area that I would like to sit in a room with and talk too. I think he would be hilarious, and would have copious amounts of swag to share with me. Honestly, I would just ask questions about his hair. That joint was special. I would ask how he maintained it under that hat, and ask about the people who doubted him, etc. On the low I really liked that Boston 2004 team just because of Pedro and Manny.

and breh, your gramps>>>>>

thats amazing, he stumbled on some amazing. Its genius.

that red sox 04 team was very loveable. we didn't have a team here, unless you grew up with the o's and they were shyt and hateable. and the dominican swag on those sox was off the meter. i swear trot nixon came out speaking fluent spanish that year.

pedro would be hilarious, i'd want to hang out with shaq, not sit and chill, but roll with him to a club and just get absolutely wasted together. i'd wanna talk to ricky williams. i always liked him as a player, respected his decision to retire 150%, and after i saw that documentary, i felt him on some real shyt.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
tbh I'd love to go out and get drunk with Wenger or Swaggatelli. Both I think would be laffz.

AI for the hood rats :bow:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
that red sox 04 team was very loveable. we didn't have a team here, unless you grew up with the o's and they were shyt and hateable. and the dominican swag on those sox was off the meter. i swear trot nixon came out speaking fluent spanish that year.

pedro would be hilarious, i'd want to hang out with shaq, not sit and chill, but roll with him to a club and just get absolutely wasted together. i'd wanna talk to ricky williams. i always liked him as a player, respected his decision to retire 150%, and after i saw that documentary, i felt him on some real shyt.
yeah, I would roll with Shaq or Wade. Shaq because he the biggest dude and seems like he can make any place a party. Wade because he is king of Miami and can go anywhere.

but Pedro is a cat I just think would be entertaining to talk to (thats what I meant more, there are other guys who would be interesting to talk too. Kareem Abdul Jabaar would be #1 because he can talk about anything and I feel he doesnt share much of anything with the rest of the world).

Wenger is obvs number 1 tho

AI for the hood rats :bow:

Hangin with AI 2002=:krs:

Hangin with AI 2012=:scusthov:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
would rather roll with lebron tbh. wade is a pretty boy, me next to lebron's donkey face makes me fukkin Fabio

as much as i laugh at him, i'd kick it with the breh arsene. i imagine he'd be down to roll some spliffs, then sip some tea with his leg crossed over his thigh. would be legendary.

balotelli would be annoying, typical adhd kid

getting drunk off of fine port wine and pickin up bytches in different languages with mourinho :ehh:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Alain Prost. I've gone on rants about why he's the greatest racer of all time in the old forum. Dude is the living embodiment of :scheme: and refused to ever break character or let us in on the secret. Plus, he's a French triple OG. I can't imagine all the ridiculously luxurious things that come innately to him.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Its all about Wenger. He could talk about the injustice of western civilization, football tactics, and how to cheat on your wife and keep her in 5 different languages.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
two free screenings for tomorrow

Lola Versus or Safety Not Guaranteed.

Leaning towards Safety Not Guaranteed because of Aubrey Plaza :noah:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I'll be honest, yesterday drained me. I actually can't wait til this shyt is over and i can get back to looking at transfer rumours all day.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
apparently Australia vs Japan this morning was an absolute cracker

The highlights are :drool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Horsey and brehs, Palmeiras and Chilean attacking mid, Valdivia was held hostage last weekend in a Sao Paulo shopping center after getting in his car and kidnappers were already sitting in the backseat and put a gun to his head. His wife never wanta to come back to Brazil and he wants to quit Palmeiras....welcone to Brazil bruv, what else is new?