Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Missed the fight because I had a meeting at the job this morning. My co-worker was about to crazy when I asked won the fight. It was that bad of a screwjob.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
This African qualifying format is worse than ever.
10 group winners advancing to home-and-home playoffs for 5 spots? :wtf:

that sounds horrible, i assumed those final 10 would be placed in 2 groups of 5 and the top 2 in each qualified, or something like that :smh:

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
Too many games. Playing 6 games followed by 8 more just for qualifying is too much.

Hard to format a competition when you got 40 countries vying for 5 measly spots.

CONCACAF and AFC need to give up a spot. Hell UEFA should give up two spots.
Competition so rigorous Egypt cant even see the WC. :takedat:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Too many games. Playing 6 games followed by 8 more just for qualifying is too much.

Hard to format a competition when you got 40 countries vying for 5 measly spots.

CONCACAF and AFC need to give up a spot. Hell UEFA should give up two spots.
Competition so rigorous Egypt cant even see the WC. :takedat:

-40 countries should be like 20 if not for all the "15 former Soviet Republics and 7 former Yugoslavian states" bullshyt!

Groups dilute the whole thing.

Thats why South America has the best and purest campaign around. Everyone plays everyone home and away, no fukkery involved.

Europe has the worst process, how are all the "big" teams shielded from each other?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Jürgen Klinsmann ‏@J_Klinsmann

Just landed in Guatemala City, and received a warm welcome by the Guatemalan people. Can't wait for our second World Cup Qualifier

somehow I doubt this is true :D unless the "klinsmann is now USA coach" news hasnt' filtered through yet!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Any of you c*nts heading over to the (FREE) MLS-hosted USA/Guat screening in Manhattan on Tuesday? :hula: