Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:smh: problem with these BRIC countries

love how MLS pokes fun at it's own "X to X" rumors. "In the other match on Monday, Andriy Shevchenko wound back the years to score two goals and lead Ukraine past Sweden. Which means the obligatory “Sheva-to-MLS” rumors should start any minute… Oh!"

Transfer Rumor: Ukraine's Andriy Shevchenko, MLS Acknowledge Mutual Interest - SBNation.com

Regardless of what they say, he's actually still scoring 1 in 2 in Ukraine for Dinamo Kiev

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:smh: problem with these BRIC countries

love how MLS pokes fun at it's own "X to X" rumors. "In the other match on Monday, Andriy Shevchenko wound back the years to score two goals and lead Ukraine past Sweden. Which means the obligatory “Sheva-to-MLS” rumors should start any minute… Oh!"

Transfer Rumor: Ukraine's Andriy Shevchenko, MLS Acknowledge Mutual Interest - SBNation.com

Regardless of what they say, he's actually still scoring 1 in 2 in Ukraine for Dinamo Kiev

The one thing that great strikers never lose is movement.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I thought he wouldn't but it's looking a bit more likely. We'll have to wait until they go out/win the copa libertadores to find out.

So late July at the latest? fukk knows i don't follow the pub competitions.

Anyway...

mMeeB.jpg

:smugdraper: #YouKnowTheDrill

Attractive lad to be sure, to be sure

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Yeah they're in the semis this week/next week and the finals are end of june/early july.

I'm really interested in seeing how we're lining up this year. The Kagawa purchase makes it seem like we don't exactly need someone to take Berbatov's minutes as he'll prolly be playing behind Rooney, thus no two forwards so Danny and Chicha will be rested more.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
You told me we were signing him after he'd been linked with us intensely for weeks?:laff:

And after as mentioned we'd already talked about how he was signing?:laff:

Lol@ you searching out a post to 'prove' as much as well :laff:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I'd maybe bite if i wasn't aware of how little you know of the differences between any 2 random uk cities.
Im not asking for a bite, not trolling or anything.

He didnt want to leave the Northwest. Arsenal apparently offered him and Crewe more money.

Mind you, im not hating. I dont know shyt about him other than that goal he scored in that play-off.