Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
They need to hurry up and announce Shinji's squad number so I can rock a grown ass man's name on my back.

I'm taking special pride in this as I may have been the first mawfukka on Earth to call for Young Nippon-Sama to join the squad. Do you know how much Chicha is going to eat now that we can actually play through the middle? :krs:

We did it :sadbron:

We got a player better than Hazard for half the price:noah:

Now we just need to get Lord Carrick a proper breh to lock down the midfield beside him and it's over over for the streets. I'm gonna study traditional Basque witchcraft to see if I can cook up a brew that'll bring Bilboa crippling financial issues. Bielsa's extension looks like it might have inspired too much confidence.

The best part about this is the fukking Wes talk can now finally die.

Daps
As one of the few people who supported Dunga, he was right in his approach. I was actually thinking about this today(yes I know, what a life I have), while Dunga will always be pragmatic in his approach, maybe just maybe, he looked around and said. We don't have the players to tippy tappy football.

dunga is no brennan rodgas :ehh:

its hard to play the brazilian style without a sigurdsson in the middle :skip:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
20120611_600.jpg

laughing stock of the world brehs :yeshrug:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I think the biggest reason i'd want England to win something is because of how mad it would make the world.

Can you imagine the levels of seething.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
can't wait till this issue hits my mailbox. I hope they talk about the FA continually snubbing players who clearly deserve a spot.

:rudy:

The problem is like most teams that havent done shyt in many many years is cliques in the dressing room. Spain sorted it out and they won, Holland seem to sort it out and they got to the World Cup final.

The FA's problem is theyre in business for for themsleves instead of tryin to help the national team. Its run by rich c*nts who are tryin to make themsleves richer and seem to only have a short term plan. Tbh all the major sports Governing Bodies in this country are like shyt

Daps
Henderson will he sold for a £10-15m loss. Shelveys head will get shinier and Spearings kids will have webbed hands and feet

henderson won't be sold, he plays further back than sigurdsson. siggy plays the hole in a 4-2-3-1 whereas hendo plays as 1 of the 2 base cms. he has nowhere near the creativity of siggy

shelvey is in trouble as siggy is a like for like but better. he'll get loaned or need to figure out how to play alongside lucas/hendo but that patient buildup doesn't fit his best trait

spearing is done. so long jay

liverpool's midfield/attack will look like

Lucas-Hendo
suarez-siggy/shelvey-maxi/downing/new signing/???
carroll

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
henderson won't be sold, he plays further back than sigurdsson. siggy plays the hole in a 4-2-3-1 whereas hendo plays as 1 of the 2 base cms. he has nowhere near the creativity of siggy

shelvey is in trouble as siggy is a like for like but better. he'll get loaned or need to figure out how to play alongside lucas/hendo but that patient buildup doesn't fit his best trait

spearing is done. so long jay

liverpool's midfield/attack will look like

Lucas-Hendo
suarez-siggy/shelvey-maxi/downing/new signing/???
carroll

I know where he plays clown shoes, hes just not that good at it