Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
you didnt realize it, but you probably caused that murder spree x divorce x :demonic: shyt

the efeds was the only thing keeping them outta trouble :leon:

has the efed game changed since the advent of youtube/webcams etc? or is it still a penman's game?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
you didnt realize it, but you probably caused that murder spree x divorce x :demonic: shyt

the efeds was the only thing keeping them outta trouble :leon:

:heh: Probably. Thing is, as awful as I was, I maybe was only Top 10 worst people to efed with.

I found an excerpt from the last character I ever created. He was a california Asian who had trolled Japan into accepting him as a popstar and scored as a one hit wonder, now preparing for his second album.

The AIDS epidemic is such a huge problem in the world, it’s this big barrier between us and peace, y’know? But I feel like the world can learn something from our African-American brothers. We need to do the same thing for AIDS that they did with the n-word. Y’know, desensitize AIDS, make the word our own. That way, it can’t hurt us anymore. If we take AIDS, and instead of making it stand for Accu-Invi-y’know, AIDS. If we make it stand for Always In Desirable Spaces, then all of a sudden, AIDS isn’t really hurting the world anymore. So, I’ll do it. I’ll take the first stand. Koji Ki, Young AIDS god.

Can you feel that?”

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i wanna interrupt this efed campfire story (that has crazy lurkers following it btw, including guests :birdman: eavesdroppin ass hoes) for a commercial break

Last edited by a moderator:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
i wanna interrupt this efed campfire story (that has crazy lurkers following it btw, including guests :birdman: eavesdroppin ass hoes) for a commercial break

Wheat Thins TV Commercial, 'Puppet' - YouTube

Saw this commercial and thought I'd missed the first half of it or something. Nope, all fukkery :heh:

Tune I just got put onto about four minutes ago:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udkGvzZdDVQ]The Mary Onettes - Evil Coast [official video] - YouTube[/ame]

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

this game should be fukking 3-0 instead its fukking 1-1

fukk

we will never win ccl at this rate. utter domination but cant put them in

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
shyt had me :dead:

wheat thins trollin the commercial game :lawd:

Great commercial...but I don't think anyone will ever usurp the commercial crown from Skittles

I still remember the day I saw this commercial, which on the face of it is sorta sad, or maybe that's how gr8 this commercial is.

Skittles always captured that awkward, post-modern, random comedy-but-not-really-comedy joke thing pretty well.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Great commercial...but I don't think anyone will ever usurp the commercial crown from Skittles

Skittles Commercial - Reflect the Rainbow (Tailor / Mirror) - YouTube

I still remember the day I saw this commercial, which on the face of it is sorta sad, or maybe that's how gr8 this commercial is.

Skittles always captured that awkward, post-modern, random comedy-but-not-really-comedy joke thing pretty well.

yeah that's a good one. i liked this one too :manny: his fury at the end :russ:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:snoop: I hate caring about this shyt so much sometimes.

:russ: @ the wrasslin stories, sensational

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, everything's a contest sir :laugh:

Skittles, Starburst and to an extent Burger King were all sorta going back and forth there throughout the 2000s

I don't even see that many good commercials now from anyone, nike etc. apple fell off fackin terribly :scusthov:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, everything's a contest sir :laugh:

Skittles, Starburst and to an extent Burger King were all sorta going back and forth there throughout the 2000s

Skittles Piñata Man Commercial - YouTube

I don't even see that many good commercials now from anyone, nike etc. apple fell off fackin terribly :scusthov:

Nike has been shying away from major TV campaigns for years now. They really only bring out the guns for major events (Olympics, World Cup, NBA Finals although I can't seem to remember them doing anything since the MVPuppets). They're really going all internet, like with the KOBE System commercials.

Addidas has always been trash. They had a single bright moment with that Jose +10 joint in 2006, which they followed up with that EXTRA nonsensical "YOU NEED A SPARK~!" bullshyt in 2010. They have Messi and do nothing with him.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Nike has been shying away from major TV campaigns for years now. They really only bring out the guns for major events (Olympics, World Cup, NBA Finals although I can't seem to remember them doing anything since the MVPuppets). They're really going all internet, like with the KOBE System commercials.

Addidas has always been trash. They had a single bright moment with that Jose +10 joint in 2006, which they followed up with that EXTRA nonsensical "YOU NEED A SPARK~!" bullshyt in 2010. They have Messi and do nothing with him.

Yeah Nike is really only memorable with the World Cup ads, Joga Bonito is still :bow:

But I see Nike Football even falling off here soon. They had the perfect, entertaining footballer in Dinho and now who do they have? Ron isn't really like that, and Neymar :childplease:

Last really good/unique Nike commercials besides football that stand out for me are the Presto parkour ones. Had every breh in the neighborhood jumping off random shyt when nike flooded the streets with those :pachaha: