Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
:leon:

i got ki's comin from overseas

:ohhh: @Montez and Kunty fronted the 200g's?

But wait, ki's is one and two-fifth, so how we flip?

Thirty-two grams, chop that in half, that's sixteen, double that, times three, split the profit by four, subtract it by eight (papi taxes), back to sixteen, but we got another two that frush is bringing through.

Last edited by a moderator:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

Thirty-two grams, chop that in half, that's sixteen, double that, times three, split the profit by four, subtract it by eight (papi taxes), back to sixteen, but we got another two that frush is bringing through.

tumblr_mjgqil60O61ql5dzao2_250.gif

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
Brehs :whoo: admission time.

I fancy myself a bit of a writer, right? Well, I'm also a wrasslin fan. I also readily indulge in fukkery on any and all levels. The end result?

I'm a fairly infamous ex-efedder. :snoop:

For those who have never come into contact with those particular murky depths of the internet, efedding is internet wrestling, wherein users write roleplays (rp's for those in the know) against one another in a competitive manner framed in the realm of professional wrestling.

I don't know when it happened, long before I entered the fray in 2004, but by then it'd already evolved (at the highest, snootiest, most depressing levels at least) well beyond two people shouting "I'MMA BEAT YOU IN THE RANG BROTHER" at one another, and into titanic clashes where brehs threw 2-5 thousand word (on average, on a few dark days that number was higher, in one infamous clash 15k :wow:) short stories at one another.

I was one of the very best. I was also an impeccable politician, and a pretty solid troll. So much so that there isn't a place where I've rp'd where I'm particularly welcome.

From when I was 14 and incited the ire of a lad from Lebanon who mistook me for someone else in a MSN chat and he revealed he was gay, to having a married Scottish couple take turns writing essays about what a deplorable human being I am, to staging several forum takeovers and running reckless with my tight-knit clique of e-duns.

No idea why I'm typing this.

I think I miss it :sadbron: There was nothing like winning a match and getting an A on a rp I wrote but also turned into creative writing.

NaiSim

HEAR ME ROAR!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nj
Yeah was to be expected. :(

But damn that racist piece of shyt referee.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns

3445680_o.gif

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
I'm pretty sure shocker is a term for a bad game :D

the word you're looking for is blinder! fukking brits.

:

No doubt, seems i'll get more attention for dissing the gawd, this Galo team got us Cruzeirenses kind of shook tho

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

I fancy myself a bit of a writer, right? Well, I'm also a wrasslin fan. I also readily indulge in fukkery on any and all levels. The end result?

For those who have never come into contact with those particular murky depths of the internet, efedding is internet wrestling, wherein users write roleplays (rp's for those in the know) against one another in a competitive manner framed in the realm of professional wrestling.

I don't know when it happened, long before I entered the fray in 2004, but by then it'd already evolved (at the highest, snootiest, most depressing levels at least) well beyond two people shouting "I'MMA BEAT YOU IN THE RANG BROTHER" at one another, and into titanic clashes where brehs threw 2-5 thousand word (on average, on a few dark days that number was higher, in one infamous clash 15k :wow:) short stories at one another.

I was one of the very best. I was also an impeccable politician, and a pretty solid troll. So much so that there isn't a place where I've rp'd where I'm particularly welcome.

From when I was 14 and incited the ire of a lad from Lebanon who mistook me for someone else in a MSN chat and he revealed he was gay, to having a married Scottish couple take turns writing essays about what a deplorable human being I am, to staging several forum takeovers and running reckless with my tight-knit clique of e-duns.

I think I miss it :sadbron: There was nothing like winning a match and getting an A on a rp I wrote but also turned into creative writing.

:gladbron: this is awesome

when i was 12 i orchestrated a takeover of the wrestlezone forums :manny:

i love writing, but i hate reading my own shyt, so i naturally assume others will too. i have notebooks of poems and shyt :childplease: they're all garbage

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
:gladbron: this is awesome

when i was 12 i orchestrated a takeover of the wrestlezone forums :manny:

i love writing, but i hate reading my own shyt, so i naturally assume others will too. i have notebooks of poems and shyt :childplease: they're all garbage

I feel that way about stuff I've just written. But some of it I come back to after a period of time like "Damn, fuego." But in general, fukk my writing.

My biggest regret from my efedding days? Not making sure I saved everything. It'd be worth the lolz to look back on the shyt I was doing when I was 14-16. In 2007 I made an invisionfree board for me and a couple of my duns to stash all of our old character profiles and to dump what rp's we wrote from then on in. Log In
By that time we were already semi-retired so there isn't much there.

The fukking shenanigans :snoop:

I'm talking joining a fed with two brehs, wining all their belts as I become the head booker, trolling OG members until they left....then all three of us dipping. This would take place within three months. :heh:

The feelings caught :blessed:

Montez

Superstar
Daps

I can't read this without hearing the voice of J. Peterman from Seinfeld :bow:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
Oh, and people who efed are fukking strange. There's this one chick in her 30's (who was in a serious relationship) who met up with some breh in his 20's to smash. This dude named Ringo who ran this :demonic: ass efed called Dark Carnival Wrestling, he and this chick rp'd as a couple who went on a murdering spree.

They both dropped their real life partners and linked up in real life. Dude went AWOL. He was actually the admin for the biggest and deepest efedding site there was. They fukking vanished without a word and the forum faded into bolivia (people are furious over this still. Imagine writing a 4k short story once a week/two weeks for years, and then all of that shyt being internet dust). People are still worried about what they're up to.

One dude got locked because he uppercut his girlfriend.

This dude in general :dead:

:dead:

yall were lockin down small towns all over tha innanetz
Once that aforementioned forum closed, we turned into fukking nomads. Running up in nikkas buildings and ruining everything.

There was this other big one called BQWA. We joined right as they were doing a roster split (basically an A show with all the vets and a B show for new signees) we ignited so much beef within two weeks they banned me, cancelled the roster split, and told all the other newbies that they weren't accepting new members.