Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
When made the turn I was like "man still got it :smugbiden:"

Then he fired it over the bar I was like "where's the paperwork at :shaq2:"

:heh: i saw him turn and i was like oh theres a goal, i remember when dude only needed a tiny bit of space to get off( pause) i thought he just took a bad touch,then i saw the replay.

We gotta file em breh :wow:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I just watched this match with no context whatsoever. While eating a torta at a Mexican joint. VIVA FUTBOL!

What was I watching, soccer brehs? Was this some big match?

the experience would get worse as soon as the picture comes into focus

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Galaxy vs Monterrey tonight is gonna be good. It was always gonna come down to the Galaxy wasn't it

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I just watched this match with no context whatsoever. While eating a torta at a Mexican joint. VIVA FUTBOL!

What was I watching, soccer brehs? Was this some big match?

relatively big match in the biggest club tourney in europe. 1st of 2 legs of a quarterfinal match between a team who will probably win the whole thing (madrid) and the people's club, the dope boys of the sick man of europe, the place where stars go to shine and real brehs go to dine, sweet sweet galatasaray

unfortunately for the good of humanity, galatasaray now has to score 3 goals and allow 0 in the next leg (at their park) to even sniff advancing to the semis :ld:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Can I just say that of all the coli developments, the "struggle ____" is my favorite. The very concept of a struggle plate makes me laugh uncontrollably. I'm honestly chuckling while writing this. Every time a new struggle term is coined I lose it.

Struggleroni had me seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

Someone dropped struggle nukes in regards to North Korea's arsenal.

Struggle bars is awful, but just about everything else is :heh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
"struggle ____________" is not originally from the Coli.

I discovered it on black twitter a couple of years ago around Thanksgiving when the concept of "struggle plate" sprouted up.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
relatively big match in the biggest club tourney in europe. 1st of 2 legs of a quarterfinal match between a team who will probably win the whole thing (madrid) and the people's club, the dope boys of the sick man of europe, the place where stars go to shine and real brehs go to dine, sweet sweet galatasaray

unfortunately for the good of humanity, galatasaray now has to score 3 goals and allow 0 in the next leg (at their park) to even sniff advancing to the semis :ld:

So tragically poetic breh
best-cry-ever-o.gif

I poured out a lil somethin for you brehs thats been riding the movement

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:ohhh: so Joey Barton outchea calling Thiago Silva "Ladyboy"??

does that mean his looks make Barton feel some kinda way?? :mjpls: