Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Yeah, everything's a contest sir :laugh:

Skittles, Starburst and to an extent Burger King were all sorta going back and forth there throughout the 2000s

Skittles Piñata Man Commercial - YouTube

I don't even see that many good commercials now from anyone, nike etc. apple fell off fackin terribly :scusthov:

:dead: they made a mockery of all equal rights movements for the sake of chocolate skittles

it's true, adidas had their moment with jose + 10, that was a magical summer

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Well she is married to that 52 year old, it's not the next logical step in the fukking-dudes-way-fukking-older-than-me nightmare trajectory that she's currently on but I see where she's going with this old guy thing...to dead guys I guess.

I think the most disturbing thing is that is a real life magazine :why:

tumblr_md7cwmDyd01qzm6pho1_500.gif

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Pretty tame compared to some art works. Courtney Stodden sounds like the kind of person who'll never say more syllables in her name, though.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Brehs :whoo: admission time.

I fancy myself a bit of a writer, right? Well, I'm also a wrasslin fan. I also readily indulge in fukkery on any and all levels. The end result?

I'm a fairly infamous ex-efedder. :snoop:

For those who have never come into contact with those particular murky depths of the internet, efedding is internet wrestling, wherein users write roleplays (rp's for those in the know) against one another in a competitive manner framed in the realm of professional wrestling.

I don't know when it happened, long before I entered the fray in 2004, but by then it'd already evolved (at the highest, snootiest, most depressing levels at least) well beyond two people shouting "I'MMA BEAT YOU IN THE RANG BROTHER" at one another, and into titanic clashes where brehs threw 2-5 thousand word (on average, on a few dark days that number was higher, in one infamous clash 15k :wow:) short stories at one another.

I was one of the very best. I was also an impeccable politician, and a pretty solid troll. So much so that there isn't a place where I've rp'd where I'm particularly welcome.

From when I was 14 and incited the ire of a lad from Lebanon who mistook me for someone else in a MSN chat and he revealed he was gay, to having a married Scottish couple take turns writing essays about what a deplorable human being I am, to staging several forum takeovers and running reckless with my tight-knit clique of e-duns.

No idea why I'm typing this.

I think I miss it :sadbron: There was nothing like winning a match and getting an A on a rp I wrote but also turned into creative writing.

E-federation - The eWrestling Encyclopedia

this sounds awesome :gladbron: minus all the crazy people actually meeting up in real life to do :demonic: stuff, of course. If I knew about this back in college, I could have wasted so much time with this as a study alternative. Too bad the simp battling in TLR fizzled out due to narrow perspectives and people being too uptight to have a little fun.

:whoa: Then again, maybe not. What's with these profiles here? :skip:

Stigmata - The eWrestling Encyclopedia
Barbi Doll - The eWrestling Encyclopedia
Joseph Johnson - The eWrestling Encyclopedia

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
she's 18, why does she look so old in the face??

Always thought Hutchison was weird after that X-files episode. nicca didn't look like he was acting.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Di Canio : "I do not support Facism"

Dailymail got a recent picture of him going to the funeral of a facist :russ:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Damn I missed that efed train last night, but just to chime in brehs, I used to efed like a mug back in the day, living in crusty ass jersey, only fun thing to do would be to chill and ride bikes in the woods. :skip

I had that Kurt Angle angle on lock, its true, its true. Angelfire and geocities websites, felt like the LAD back in the day, had mad members signed up to my efed. Till a hater came along and hacked my message boards. Ol those were da days ass cac

America going to war, whats the coli bet over/under on the attack looking like? Mall blowing up? White House seized? Empire State? Why??

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I feel that way about stuff I've just written. But some of it I come back to after a period of time like "Damn, fuego." But in general, fukk my writing.

My biggest regret from my efedding days? Not making sure I saved everything. It'd be worth the lolz to look back on the shyt I was doing when I was 14-16. In 2007 I made an invisionfree board for me and a couple of my duns to stash all of our old character profiles and to dump what rp's we wrote from then on in. Log In
By that time we were already semi-retired so there isn't much there.

The fukking shenanigans :snoop:

I'm talking joining a fed with two brehs, wining all their belts as I become the head booker, trolling OG members until they left....then all three of us dipping. This would take place within three months. :heh:

The feelings caught :blessed:
:heh:

:dead: