Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
btw i'll argue that Kung Fu Panda is better than Roots :mjpls: :troll:

alex haley haters movement in full effect

really tho, you can keep making kung fu panda movies and i'll keep watching. a panda who does kung fu :damn: why the fukk not :damn:

but how have they have not incorporated a dolphin character yet? :damn:

edit: put this shyt on my gravestone:
Once Asserted that Kung Fu Panda Was Better Than Roots :heh:

just to show the afterlife what kinda cajones i'm holding between my legs :birdman:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
the #dead meme often reminds me of this song for better or for worse

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MREdHSHI8Ew[/ame]

mostly because it's funny to think of it as a lighthearted celebration of laughter rather than death rap

then i remember how the album Gory Days was originally supposed to be called You're All fukkin Dying and was scheduled for a september 01 release. then 9/11 happened and he changed it to Gory Days out of respect for the victims :dead:

whole album is full of killing people and fukking in cemeteries and whatnot and the back panel had a note in memoriam of 9/11 victims :heh: :dead:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NZ_Z0S6Uhw"]Golo de baliza a baliza no Ã?guias da Musgueira-Lourel | humor.bizzarru.com - YouTube[/ame]

KOTK

Pro
Daps
RpEsGH9.gif

Montez

Superstar
Daps
In 2009 while working for Stoke City, having been commissioned to do a study by Peter Coates and Tony Scholes on South American football opportunities, one of the players I strongly recommended was Javier Pastore, then at Huracan in Argentina and valued at 8 million usd, but they were also skeptical that he would adapt and Tony Pulis, the manager, wasn’t at all interested. He now plays for PSG and is valued at over 50 million euros plus and Real Madrid have been interested in him for a few years now.
Whenever will the mentality of English Managers ever change and their scouts, too?

Can't blame Pulis but :mindblown: at some of the transfers that never happened. Zlatan, Ronaldo to Arsenal, Dinho to United, Torres to Chelsea, Messi to Rangers on loan

:salute: Forza Lecce da Gawd, Good day

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some, not all, of the South American players tend to be suited to the Italian/Spanish leagues. Given the track record of South Americans in England i am not surprised that they head to Portugal more than they would to England, dont they also also need to have a number of NT caps to be allowed to play.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Defoe out three games :pachaha:

He's been out since January tbf

Some, not all, of the South American players tend to be suited to the Italian/Spanish leagues. Given the track record of South Americans in England i am not surprised that they head to Portugal more than they would to England, dont they also also need to have a number of NT caps to be allowed to play.

Yep, even veterans don't cope well in England. Only Zabaleta and Heinze slotted in seamlessly.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Meh, while the article does have some merit, but the average EPL managers life expectancy is what 18-24 months? And outside of the big teams everyone else cannot fork out £8m+ on a young foreigner player from a different part of the world who is goin to need time to adapt to a totally different climate of doin things. Its easier for a EPL club to sell a flop player and get most of/if not all of your money back dealing between other EPL teams, not much so when its EPL to the rest of europe as everyone tries to do things on the cheap. As we know for what over half of the EPL teams stayin in the league is more important due to the money, as that is everything. Plus work permits are a bytch

Uncle Festa had the chance to sign Falcao & Pastore but didnt back then aswell.

Pastores form has been inconsistent since he joined PSG, as Ligue 1 is probably the closest league to the EPL in terms of physical play, the EPL would of been too quick for him.