Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Never understood why that Tommy Sotomayor fella was so popular on the coli but just watched one of his videos :heh: funny as fack tbf.

The reaction of black women makes it sweeter :ohlawd::whew: They don't seem to realize they've created this monster.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
This is very true, Milan do a great job of that. Veron said United helped him out a great deal to a point his wife cried when they had to leave Manchester but he just couldn't fit in with United's style.

Think Kunty was saying Prem Proven was key in terms of moving players on if they move didn't work out more so than talent. Wouldn't surprise me if Liverpool got 15-20 for Carroll despite how bad he has been. You aren't getting that if you bought an Argentinean Carroll with a similar track record.

Even tho I doubt it will happen, but if West Ham were to pick up their option on Carroll its £17m. I think Newcastle might of offered £15m

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wendy is a troll.

Meth was gunna smack her after she revealed to the world about his wife having cancer, when it was being kept hush hush

Didn't know that. tbh never knew who or what she was before this video, can only ever remember Tupac dissing her and not knowing wtf he was on about.