Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Sad day for Hollywood when Pixar is reduced to sequels

Finding Dory
mysmilie_636.gif

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Sad day for Hollywood when Pixar is reduced to sequels

Finding Dory
mysmilie_636.gif

breh ive been saying this to anyone who says theyre a pixar fan, except with cars 2

cars was their worst movie to date (acceptable).. and they make a sequel just based on merchandising success. took the soul out of the whole company when they do that, whether real or imagined.

the $$ people are like :lift: the creative people go :dempsey: and the magic is never the same (or so i'd like to think)

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
this MLS reject ass nikka Herc always celebrates extra hard when scoring in the US

why cant he do that for the national team? hits some spectacular half-volley rebound but would sky that 10 feet over if he were playing for USA

was always coming, how do you play without your three best offensive players and starting GK? screwed from the start

your turn Galaxy :popcorn:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
breh ive been saying this to anyone who says theyre a pixar fan, except with cars 2

cars was their worst movie to date (acceptable).. and they make a sequel just based on merchandising success. took the soul out of the whole company when they do that, whether real or imagined.

the $$ people are like :lift: the creative people go :dempsey: and the magic is never the same (or so i'd like to think)

Did you see Brave? I didn't bother honestly, shyt just looked basura from the trailers :what:

Now they have two sequels coming out after just re-releasing Monsters Inc :what:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
didnt watch :yeshrug:

one of these days though

wasn't a fan of up either. first 20 minutes genius, rest resembled a mediocre kids animated film

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Can we talk about the absolute trash Dreamworks Animation has hit the streets with though? They came out the gates hot with Antz (even though they basically stole the idea for A Bugs Life and produced it simultaneously), and The Prince of Egypt. But since then? Like a one hot movie every ten movie average.

Why the fukk is Puss in Boots getting a sequel? You can't have a fukking sequel to a spinoff from a trilogy. THAT'S fukkING ILLEGAL

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
My main question (besides why is Puss in Boots getting a sequel, which is despicable) is how the fukk do you squeeze 4 movies out of Shrek? :why:

Dreamworks, Eddie and Myers been eating off that carcass far too long :snoop:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
i made a thread on sohh one time about how dolphins have it made being a coitus-enjoying species and living in the vast ocean

it got like 10 replies, but all were hilarious

How did they study this?

Wonder if dolphin sex has all the awkwardness of human sex
obamahmmw.png