Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
Valdes is not to blame on that goal
the ball was deflected

I'll still be among the first to celebrate his departure though

godfather

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
inyQChkQO15nC.gif

boy has the :beli: face on lock

bayern:whoo::blessed:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
hater, he had 2nd most touches on the team and put in a bunch of dangerous set pieces

if ibra wouldve let him take the free kick things woulda been different too :mjpls:

:yeshrug: I thought the shorter kick should have gone to Ibra myself.

Beckham had a great match from the bit i saw before i left for work

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Can't see how folks hate Valdes. He makes mistakes like every keeper but every time they need a big save he comes up big.

those hoes on Big Soccer turning their noses up at the thought of signing Valdes have me:thefucc::mindblown::wtb: all at once.

And I dont care about the mistake he made today. :mjpls:

It used to be. Bit hard to lose that way of thinking tbf.

Told somebody at the weekend that Southampton are a top 15 European Club. :heh:

:deadrose:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
those hoes on Big Soccer turning their noses up at the thought of signing Valdes have me:thefucc::mindblown::wtb: all at once.

And I dont care about the mistake he made today. :mjpls:

:deadrose:

:whoa: BigSoccer breh...how is it over there?:to:

Don't get the snobbery. Right age, he's a winner, and he's available. We just need someone to calm the backline and stay alert 2 or 3 times a match.

GK suffer the most from playing in a great side. All that "they're so good they didn't need a keeper" lark. Thing that stands most is his concentration, little to do most matches and he comes up big.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:ohhh:

if stream3 can provide all the channels firstrow has, im cancelling my DirecTv... that shyt is clear as fukk :mindblown:

On Valdes:
he is kinda like the Spanish Tim Howard: good(not great) GK, likes to gesticulate a lot so you can think he's a goat GK :manny: He'll be found out once he goes to a team that dont hold the ball like Barca.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:whoa: BigSoccer breh...how is it over there?:to:

Don't get the snobbery. Right age, he's a winner, and he's available. We just need someone to calm the backline and stay alert 2 or 3 times a match.

GK suffer the most from playing in a great side. All that "they're so good they didn't need a keeper" lark. Thing that stands most is his concentration, little to do most matches and he comes up big.

I like winding up Lamb :steviej:

His anger over the [redacted] sacking :blessed:

I think I ran Phishy off the board tho :to:

I dont get peoples problems with Valdes. He is a really good keeper. He isnt world class, but there really arent that many in football today. I see a cat that wins and is a big match player. Why the fukk wouldnt Aresnal fans want someone like that? :dwillhuh: