Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Think our defenders not taking him seriously because of his complete lack of talent was the issue. You can't take liberties at this level tbh.

I don't understand how. He kicked himself in the face to score in the first chance he got. Should've known from then he'd sink to any depths to put one in. :wow:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emosxCswvDg

is that a kid who lacks composure?? when he was younger he had finishing skills. dont know what happened.

There's clearly a difference between a 30 yard once in a career strike (in Welbz case) done in a knee-jerk manner than composure in simple finishing contexts.

I guess your example doesn't back up your point.

But I'm sorry I barged in. I actually don't even care honestly :pachaha:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Nando ain't got shyt on taking three too many touches in front of the net after beating the keeper, getting the ball knocked away by a defender, falling down, ball getting deflected away from goal right back to him and scoring off of his ass.

He turned what should've been a one touch goal into an absolute fukking spectacle. :blessed:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nando ain't got shyt on taking three too many touches in front of the net after beating the keeper, getting the ball knocked away by a defender, falling down, ball getting deflected away from goal right back to him and scoring off of his ass.

He turned what should've been a one touch goal into an absolute fukking spectacle. :blessed:
True and he runs off and celebrates like Inzaghi
mysmilie_1863.gif

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Subdued by his standards and you could have forgiven him for celebrating that anyway.

I've celebrated scoring far worse goals than that. :smugbiden:

The taps in I celebrated like I had just scored the winenr in the world cup, the good goals, I was too fukkin knacked to celebrate, so it was just the old Tiger

timhenman.jpg