Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
never underestimate the ulterior motives of a politician, but 125 grand is a pretty expensive protest... dude could always be that principled though, maybe just being cynical.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:russ:

Only cost a £100+m

:dead: @ havin 2 left footed CB's in the startin line up

:ufdup:

1) Arshavin and Squillaci's wages coming off the books.
2) Chamakh, Bendtner, Djourou, Vermaelen, and Gervinho sales will generate around 60 (?!) million. :blessed:
3) ???
4) Trophies

I should've posted his reasoning for benching our best CB this season...he lacks mental strength to compete.

Same people will get mad at Wenger and Gazidis when it doesn't happen. Another one said Jovetic AND Cavani were realistic but Wenger "would never do it."

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
:whoa: Hes no way near world class, he has to add goals and consistently for about 2-3 seasons for that. But for United hes more often played out wide than thru the centre, not an excuse for his lack of goals but for a forward they need a set position on the pitch regularly that they know that they will play week in week out. No point playin up top one week then out week the next week then off the striker the week after that. Especially when you a young player strugglin for goals.

When he plays for England as striker he looks more of a threat tbh. But even now for them hes been shifted out to the wing :snoop:

I don't know why everyone swears he's a winger. That's where Steve Bruce had him at Sunland. Maybe it's cuz managers are shook of his finishing to put him at CF :lolbron:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
never underestimate the ulterior motives of a politician, but 125 grand is a pretty expensive protest... dude could always be that principled though, maybe just being cynical.

Its just the old story of the lefty standin up/stickin it to the evil righty. Makes his South Shields constituents like :obama: thats our boy, just after he quit on them. Hes probably been tryin to get out of politics for a while and now leaving Sunderland's board allows him to wipe the slate clear and start afresh in the US, where he'll get less and less question about his brother and whats goin on in the country. Also his wife is a Yank as are his adopted kids.

Everything fits too neatly, for the thinker of the Miliband Bros

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:ufdup:

1) Arshavin and Squillaci's wages coming off the books.
2) Chamakh, Bendtner, Djourou, Vermaelen, and Gervinho sales will generate around 60 (?!) million. :blessed:
3) ???
4) Trophies

I should've posted his reasoning for benching our best CB this season...he lacks mental strength to compete.

Same people will get mad at Wenger and Gazidis when it doesn't happen. Another one said Jovetic AND Cavani were realistic but Wenger "would never do it."

:beli:

Wenger isnt goin to spend 25-40m on both Isco & Jovetic. I dont give a fukk whose wages are comin off the books.

Neither of Sakho or Ogbonna are leaders of the back line . they need one beside them.

Reina's fell the fukk off. If you want a keeper go for Begovic or ter Stegen

fukkin :dead: :deadrose: :deadmanny: @ £60m for Chamakh, Bendtner & Djourou, Vinho & Verms. That better include the wages aswell.

That list from that brehs twitter is of someone who plays far too much FM/Fifa

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins

Wenger isnt goin to spend 25-40m on both Isco & Jovetic. I dont give a fukk whose wages are comin off the books.

Neither of Sakho or Ogbonna are leaders of the back line . they need one beside them.

fukkin :dead: :deadrose: :deadmanny: @ £60m for Chamakh, Bendtner & Djourou, Vinho & Verms. That better include the wages aswell.

Arsenal would be lucky to get half.

Sent from your girl Tapatalk

Montez

Superstar
Daps

I agree with you fam I'm just highlighting the muppetery on display. FM has fucced the transfer market game creating a bunch of moneyballistas.

Most of the names are paper talk and we've never done our business like that. Think we will have one big buy this summer because this team is so ordinary but nothing that spectacular.

I want Begovic but don't see Pulis if he is still there selling to us, Fabianksi will get his contract renewed. Valdes' age, strengths, and experience would suit us.

If Wenger didn't buy Isco last summer for 15 million with Santi he isn't dropping 30.

DM, RB, GK, and Forward are the main concerns.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I like how some mysterious "fact" about Begovic being awesome was started and all of a sudden he's being talked about like he's some world class player