Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Subdued by his standards and you could have forgiven him for celebrating that anyway.

I've celebrated scoring far worse goals than that. :smugbiden:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUWvUPj_eQk]AC Milan vs Novara 2-1 Filippo Inzaghi Last goal and game [13.5.12] - YouTube[/ame]

Super Pippo :eat: off Seedorf for years

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The taps in I celebrated like I had just scored the winenr in the world cup, the good goals, I was too fukkin knacked to celebrate, so it was just the old Tiger

timhenman.jpg

What'd you know about knee slides on astroturf?

Them shyts was burning for a whole month :damn:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
There's clearly a difference between a 30 yard once in a career strike (in Welbz case) done in a knee-jerk manner than composure in simple finishing contexts.

I guess your example doesn't back up your point.

But I'm sorry I barged in. I actually don't even care honestly :pachaha:

whats the point of bringing common sense into it?? :stopitslime:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Julio Cesar playing for this shyt lot will ruin his NT career, not that I care much for him starting for us, there just isnt anyone else there :yeshrug:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Julio Cesar playing for this shyt lot will ruin his NT career, not that I care much for him starting for us, there just isnt anyone else there :yeshrug:

Julio Cesar could go play for some Ligue 2 team and he'll still be his NT starting GK :heh: