Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Rebecca Lowe will be host for NBC's premier league show :blessed:

showed more knowledge than lalas during the euros :pachaha:

concise

Veteran
Daps
no discussion on the latest Mourinho rumors? :ohhh:

and on Neymar, it's kind of weird. They want more guys to stay and prove they don't need to go to Europe, but they're not looking good anymore, and they title they were chasing heavy, the Olympic Gold Medal, was just won by the Mexicans. The same Mexicans who are finally starting to get out of the mentality the Brazilians seem to be embracing now. Mexicans are just now starting to stop staying at home and being comfy there and starting to make some strides. I think Borgetti was the first one who first dared attempt it some years ago in the days when absolutely no one left.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Everybody already knows that due to Mou's ego and stature his options are limited
1)he can't go to UTD as SAF dont like he'll retire without having won one last CL titile
2)He most likely won't go to city due to the new suits City appointed(Trixi and em'). City would have been his best option if not for them. You have all these suits now trying to run shyt.
3) That leaves Chelsea or PSG. Top players are talking about leaving French Ligue 1 due to the govt ridiculous tax rate(even though they are talking about lowering, the damage has been done).
So my guess is he'll go to Chelsea :snoop:

as for Neymar and Brazilian national team. Dudes been saying for a while now that BRazil is fukked. whoever thought it was a good idea to keep some of their best players in the brazilian league is :mindblown:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
i don't get this, he's eating so good in every aspect of life - money, athletic success, women (even tho he got a BM), and he's already legend at a historic team at an incredibly young age

WHY should he go anywhere, principles don't even play a part in that equation breh.

tumblr_inline_mip6c6VHns1qz4rgp.gif

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
as for Neymar and Brazilian national team. Dudes been saying for a while now that BRazil is fukked. whoever thought it was a good idea to keep some of their best players in the brazilian league is :mindblown:

I understand why they want to keep the young players in Brazil, for as long as possible, considering what has happened to the generations after Kaka/Dinho they been shyt. But when someone like Neymar has clearly outgrown the Brazil league and its been that way for the past year or so and his game hasn't progressed like it should its :mindblown: and what makes matters worse he's already a 240 senior game professional @ 21, by the time he hits 25 he's most likely be burnt out.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I understand why they want to keep the young players in Brazil, for as long as possible, considering what has happened to the generations after Kaka/Dinho they been shyt. But when someone like Neymar has clearly outgrown the Brazil league and its been that way for the past year or so and his game hasn't progressed like it should its :mindblown: and what makes matters worse he's already a 240 senior game professional @ 21, by the time he hits 25 he's most likely be burnt out.

dont forget he's getting paid like he was playing in Europe too. Same with Ganso, Pato. I kno they had injury problems but they both chose Brazil and the high wages rather than moving to a different euro league(or move to Europe in Ganso's case).
Robinho who's still a ridiculously talented player is looking to move back to brazil. He'll be even more out of shape there and probably get paid more :obama:
Anderson who's looking for a UTD exit, will probably go back to Brazil.
Julio Cesar is playing for QPR :snoop:, at least he'll get a lot of opportunities to practice shot stopping :heh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
dont forget he's getting paid like he was playing in Europe too. Same with Ganso, Pato. I kno they had injury problems but they both chose Brazil and the high wages rather than moving to a different euro league(or move to Europe in Ganso's case).
Robinho who's still a ridiculously talented player is looking to move back to brazil. He'll be even more out of shape there and probably get paid more :obama:
Anderson who's looking for a UTD exit, will probably go back to Brazil.
Julio Cesar is playing for QPR :snoop:, at least he'll get a lot of opportunities to practice shot stopping :heh:

Dinho ruined Pato in Milan and then when he started to bang my baby Babs, what ever fukk he had, went. He was all but sold to PSG last Jan, only an 11th hour change of mind from Don Silvio scraped the deal.

Ganso too expensive especially comin off the knee injuries, then he threw a hissy fit that Neymar was getting more £. Also apart from in Italy, theres really no top league he can play in because hes a classic #10 and his performances for Brasil in big games was shyt.

Robson's last season @ Real was his best in Europe, then when Real tried to make him leave to lower the cost of C dot. He wanted to go to Chelsea but Real wouldn't do business and that's why he ended up at Citeh. He never should of come to England.

Anderson is a flop, too fat, too injury prone. sometimes I wonder if he has gravy for blood

Julio Caesar was probably the best keeper in the world 3 years ago, he just lost form and was injury prone which often happens to keepers. Still shown he is still a top keeper this season. If it wasn't for him Qpr would be down by now

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
SOHH are we gonna ignore the fact that Spain will be 5 points back of France if they lose today? :blessed:
can't count your chickens before they hatch...:sadcam:

i hope they get a referee that lets them play and only cards serious offenses :youngsabo:

------

Anybody see Sir Alex :troll:ing City, Chelsea and Tottenham.....talkin about :"I can't believe we are 15 points ahead"....he also made sure to remind City they won title on goal difference :russ: