Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Well today is the big day guys

I didn't die in my sleep last night m8s which means I made it another year! 24 years young! :blessed:

Same day as Spike Lee! Happy bday Spike Lee! He Got Cake.

And would you believe it, Fernando Torres has a bday today as well! Happy bday Fernando! We all love you here!

And Pat Riley! Still looking good 68 years later and not at all slimy and weird!

Shout outs to OFT...and that's actually it. I can't think of any other posters to shout out. God? I'm not religious so no.

:flabbynsick:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dutch TV doing black face of that sprinter from the Antilles Churandy Martin :what:

Last edited by a moderator:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Only one thing to do to celebrate such a day....

Welcome to Upper 90, the latest state of the art nightclub opened by OFT Investment LLC, which may or may not be a front organization to launder the money of an international drug empire.

1109.jpg

Wednesday nights are usually the LBGT theme party "Studs Up", but tonight is Penfield Field's birthday jubilation. A collection of the worlds greatest DJ's are pushing play on laptops behind the turntables.

Let's get da ting started den bredrins

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's up with American players being jealous of these brehs?

Marines really got it in during those Cold War deployments :leon:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They've been protected their whole lives. Any sign of competition they bytch up.

One more thing: who gives a fucc if they're biracial?

:whoa: Just found that CNN video while I was trying to find more background on the rift within the team.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:aicmon: you read the quotes in the article?

“They stay to themselves. Jermaine is the leader, and the rest of them follow him,” one player said. “I don’t know if they don’t care."

“It’s like they’re here and they enjoy it, but they don’t care as much as you should to play for the national team,” said another player.

The Honduras game definitely put doubts in peoples minds.
Before that it was all good, but when qualifying starts and you got people wilting in the heat seeming like they're not pushing themselves you've got to wonder.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
So they're mad that German born guys who play in Germany hang out with each :bryan:?

“I don’t know if they don’t care."

"but they don’t care as much as you should to play for the national team"

work on reading comprehension :shaq2:

and the most important fact is, USA has never ever been about the clique life, they've always been one big family fighting for each other to put it in idealistic (and true) terms