Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Maybe my strategy is poor but I'm basically asking to "chill" everytime. If these hoz are dtf they're dtf but this is a trial for me so I'm not gonna waste any time.

you gotta be a little more coy breh :heh:

Take some interest in their profile and them move from there.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
you gotta be a little more coy breh :heh:

Take some interest in their profile and them move from there.

Bet. I was starting to think I was ugz
gif.png

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
It's POF :bryan: I'm not tryna be on some cassanova steez. And it was more words than "chill" but I was just too lazy to type it out, yeah?

KOTK

Pro
Daps
It's POF :bryan: I'm not tryna be on some cassanova steez. And it was more words than chill but I was just too lazy to type it out, yeah?
I haven't used the site seriously but when I trolled a bit (jbo thread) if you get this thing that autoclicks every few seconds (link in the thread) and stick it on the "would like to meet" button you should get a fair few women interested. Lazier than sending a short message but goes through waaaay more people.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I haven't used the site seriously but when I trolled a bit (jbo thread) if you get this thing that autoclicks every few seconds (link in the thread) and stick it on the "would like to meet" button you should get a fair few women interested. Lazier than sending a short message but goes through waaaay more people.
yeah, this is one way too.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's all good, some of us gotta be ugly, just depend on what kinda ugly you are.

Me i'm kinda fugly, you know a little ugly but I have some cuteness, and some nice features, so i'm nowhere near gross, and with a bit a charm and my unique charisma, I can pull the right good looking chick, the diamond in the rough types, not the obvious ones.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah I ain't, i'm good, but when chicks on sites like that ain't checking for you, then, just face it breh, you ain't cute.