Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I'd bring Freddy along every single time. People gotta realize his talent isn't always there, so he's good for an explosion of talent/speed here and there.

MLS is probably the worst league for him to shine in. Group mentality, no space, hard tackling. I bet in Brazil he's gonna be treated like the star he is, and he'll have room to shine and respect from everyone. Adu is one of those types Brazilian crowds love with the showy shyt, exact opposite of the mentality here. He won't even have to track back and defend.

See the Gold Cup and how he made a difference. The international game is slower and more technical and he fits in perfectly.

I don't even care about Adu right now though, its those defenders I'm worried about.

Word, I bytched about this before he even signed back to the MLS. I knew this was a step back and all behold, he came back and it was a step back. The league wasn't even the same as it was when he left. It's all about athleticism, size, and work rate. All the things Adu isn't. Brazil is the perfect league for him. They even have a "10" position with Bahia. With all things said, he did improve.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
My favorite players to watch:
Zidane when he was at Juve
Ronaldo
Ronaldinho
Henry
Adu
Valderrama
Prime Raul
Neymar
CR7

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
@mastermind I just signed up on POF and I'm shooting on sight breh. Messages like crazy seeing if anything will stick haaaa

yeah, this is the best move. Ive met a few joints on there (sorry for not keeping up with the stories) but a lot of the broads are ditzy types.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
yeah, this is the best move. Ive met a few joints on there (sorry for not keeping up with the stories) but a lot of the broads are ditzy types.

Sent 18 messages, not one reply, only one girl had the rasclaat to even view my profile, the only girl who said she wants to meet up with me looks like some wilderbeast :yeshrug:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Really? Spud? He's always been fair imo.

Marcotti's Wenger hate seems to come from all the Serie A jibes and 2013 Arsenal doesn't play like 2004 Arsenal. Don't get why he's so sure Spurs are the better team (4 points ahead aside - more goals conceded, less goals scored, thinner squad) and they aren't dependent one man. His respect for Stoke is his attempt to be different.
Richardson is always saying something slick about Arsenal and Wenger so I just assume he a Spurs fans. He is rarely complimentary of the club.

Marcotti's just a hoe. The whole Times team is wack. They used to have a good pod when Ballague was there.

Sent 18 messages, not one reply, only one girl had the rasclaat to even view my profile, the only girl who said she wants to meet up with me looks like some wilderbeast :yeshrug:

:dead:

what are you saying in the messages?