Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sheva better than Eto'o :dead:

Sheva better than Ruud who isn't even on the list :dwillhuh:

Don't forget Scholes either.

His most prestigious individual award being that much vaunted Jimmy Murphy young player of the season award :dead:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Don't forget Scholes either.

His most prestigious individual award being that much vaunted Jimmy Murphy young player of the season award :dead:

I've been trying to narrow down what team he supports, and ManU fan is what I'm coming up with. I think placing Cristiano below Messi was a tactical decision to call attention away from the dikkriding lower down the list.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seerdof could be a tier up IMO, i understand the pre-Chelsea Sheva choice. I also wouldnt put Viera/Keane in the same tier ,at least pictorially , with Gerrard given how those 2 were by far the dominant central midfielders during their time in England

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Seerdof could be a tier up IMO, i understand the pre-Chelsea Sheva choice. I also wouldnt put Viera/Keane in the same tier ,at least pictorially , with Gerrard given how those 2 were by far the dominant central midfielders during their time in England

Dont forget Lumps either.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Ehh, season is too facking long tbh. Playing 82 regular season games is a joke, if they're meaningless why are there so many of them ffs?

Not meaningless.

Did you not enjoy the Thunder crashing out of the 1st round some years ago against the Lakers, only to come back and start proving in the regular season, then playoffs over several years to what they are today?

The playoffs are just the finishing ground. There's a reason only one team has won a championship while not being a top 3 seed, and that team was already a defending champ. :mjpls:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:lolbron:

The helicopters have stopped, "protests" have slowed down significantly, not as many horses, but there are still plenty of cops on foot patrol on Church Avenue. We're getting back ever so slowly.

They were at least 3 cops on every corner on Church. Cop car on nearly every block on Linden popping out of nowhere to stop people.

I don't know what's more comical. This excerpt from a ManU transfer speculation article on sport.co.uk

:dead:

Or this, the only comment.

First one. Always love those hypothetical teams that only work on FIFA.

yeah, those idiots legit dont like Arsenal and arent up on the comedy with his dislike like AC Jimbo (he doesnt like Arsene or Arsenal, but he keeps it funny).

And I figured they wouldnt talk about Kay.

Van Persie is a bottler, but not scoring against Reading, QPR, and Norwich could be the signs of something else.:mjpls:

Really? Spud? He's always been fair imo.

Marcotti's Wenger hate seems to come from all the Serie A jibes and 2013 Arsenal doesn't play like 2004 Arsenal. Don't get why he's so sure Spurs are the better team (4 points ahead aside - more goals conceded, less goals scored, thinner squad) and they aren't dependent one man. His respect for Stoke is his attempt to be different.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
:russ: @ a Kliq stan gettin upset because I said Cripple H had the swag of a spare tyre in the back of the truck compared to the rest of them
Is swag definitely charisma rather than confidence? He has the latter but not the former.