Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
No one's talking about it but we nearly had another campus shooting, brehs.

Police found explosives and assault weapons in a UCF students room. The details are kinda weird. There was a fire alarm, then while police were responding to that alarm, there was a call about a gunshot going off. The leading theory right now is that the kid panicked about trol finding all of shyt and bodied himself on the spot.

nWo/Illuminati

concise

Veteran
Daps
oh... fave player to watch all time ... probably Ronaldinho from his Barca days. :ohlawd:

right now ... I'm watching less and less European matches, so I'd probably say Darlington Nagbe just for his speed.

ALL IM SAYING IS

I don't agree with a playoff system in any fukking sport. Makes the regular season useless to me. Imagine if the Heat don't win the championship this year :deadmanny:

The title should go to the team with the most points/wins/whatever at the end of the season rather than the team that gets hot over a month stretch and wins a tournament. Those are my thoughts allow it.
mysmilie_2970.gif

killaseason.gif

Not suprising you've got the proud Lebron smiley, a guy who couldn't handle big game pressures for a long time. :mjpls:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
killaseason.gif

Not suprising you've got the proud Lebron smiley, a guy who couldn't handle big game pressures for a long time. :mjpls:

First off Kobe >>>

Regular season champs being overall champs just make more sense to me. Lmfaoo how am I being chastised for wanting to see the best team over the course of the season be rewarded for actually being the best :snooze:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
oh... fave player to watch all time ... probably Ronaldinho from his Barca days. :ohlawd:

right now ... I'm watching less and less European matches, so I'd probably say Darlington Nagbe just for his speed.

Dis nicca, always different.

Are things any better round your way? Cops were everywhere Friday night, looked like the night before Labor Day.

------------------
Wilshere out and no one really gives a fucc :yeshrug: He unbalances the team.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
They're rewarded for being the best by higher seeding in the playoffs, first round byes, and home court advantage.

If they're really the best team, then there's no better way to prove that then through playoffs with match-ups decided by 7-game series.

Your argument works for football, basketball not so much.

concise

Veteran
Daps

Are things any better round your way? Cops were everywhere Friday night, looked like the night before Labor Day.

:lolbron:

The helicopters have stopped, "protests" have slowed down significantly, not as many horses, but there are still plenty of cops on foot patrol on Church Avenue. We're getting back ever so slowly.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
They're rewarded for being the best by higher seeding in the playoffs, first round byes, and home court advantage.

If they're really the best team, then there's no better way to prove that then through playoffs with a match-ups decided by 7-game series.

Your argument works for football, basketball not so much.

Maybe maybe not fukk it. It doesn't matter anyway cuz I have no say in it :manny:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

------------------
Wilshere out and no one really gives a fucc :yeshrug: He unbalances the team.

same ankle that forced to sit out 16 months.:dwillhuh:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Ehh, season is too facking long tbh. Playing 82 regular season games is a joke, if they're meaningless why are there so many of them ffs?

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
because he wont take a paycut.:smugbiden:

EDIT
Chelsea Fans:
Does ur team have any plan of bring De Bruyne back and actually play him??

Don't see why not. Having a good season over in Germany and is more than ready to contribute.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
mysmilie_3096.gif

I only listened for the Kay stuff and how they would shyt on us. They let Kay off the hook but they took a nice shyt on us (poor at Swansea :heh:)

Van Persie is a big moment bottler but he had an unreal 18-24 months he was due for a Torres stretch. The thought of him peaking did hit me last season.

yeah, those idiots legit dont like Arsenal and arent up on the comedy with his dislike like AC Jimbo (he doesnt like Arsene or Arsenal, but he keeps it funny).

And I figured they wouldnt talk about Kay.

Van Persie is a bottler, but not scoring against Reading, QPR, and Norwich could be the signs of something else.:mjpls:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of you lads wilfully ignoring the question about who you like to watch because frush is right and everybody is shyt now. :whew:

It hit me when I tried to think of who to pick and all I could come up with were nostalgic images :to:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
First off Kobe >>>

Regular season champs being overall champs just make more sense to me. Lmfaoo how am I being chastised for wanting to see the best team over the course of the season be rewarded for actually being the best :snooze:
They are rewarded. They just have to go through more vigorous testing to earn the right to be called a champion.