Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Why did you link me this garbage? :comeon:

I ignored this pod the entire year. Then listened to see if they would talk about Kay and sat through this dredge. :scusthov:

Also, RVP is a 4 matches away from the old white striker watch list. I was thinking about it beforehand but I need to wait this out a bit.

mysmilie_3096.gif

I only listened for the Kay stuff and how they would shyt on us. They let Kay off the hook but they took a nice shyt on us (poor at Swansea :heh:)

Van Persie is a big moment bottler but he had an unreal 18-24 months he was due for a Torres stretch. The thought of him peaking did hit me last season.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Why does MLS have playoffs and a draft in the first place

:beli:

We have playoffs because this is AMERICA. Besides that, AMERICA is not the the only place where the league champions are crowned champions after the playoffs.

We have a draft because there used to be a time, not too long ago, when college soccer was the backbone of AMERICA'S national team. Then came MLS with 10 arbitrary teams that needed rosters they needed to fill. How did they do it? They looked at AMERICAN tradition and decided to use what everyone else uses, the draft. And besides that, the draft we have now is not like the drafts of old. It's the SUPERDRAFT.

Besides that, there is only 1 first ever overall pick. The legend:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_MLS_Inaugural_Player_Draft

iuNxKFKx7fc4J.gif

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Brehs, who is your favorite player to watch?

Right now, ALi. Like how he used his pace and strength and anyways know where to find space. His game at Newcastle last season was brillant. Now ALi the actual poster is meh.

Back in the day, Paddy Kluivert.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
You guys really think Freddy Adu should be on the roster :dwillhuh:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
He's about to be sold to a relegation battling club in Brazil.

Fixed.

My favorite player of all time is R9 Ronaldo da Don Phenomenon. Dude was a beast, fukk all that other jazz about him noy being in shape and fukking with "hoes" he shouldnt be fukking with (yea im throwin :shots: at you @Kunty McPhuck)

When dude returned from injury in the 2002 WC to bring us that glory, i felt like this all at once

:ohlawd::obama::win::krs::myman::ahh::to::lawd:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Fixed.

My favorite player of all time and of all time is R9 Ronaldo da Don Phenomenon. Dude was a beast, fukk all that other jazz about him noy being in shape and fukking with "hoes" he shouldnt be fukking with (yea im throwin :shots: at you @Kunty McPhuck)

When dude returned from injury in the 2002 WC to bring us that glory, i felt like this all at once

:ohlawd::obama::win::krs::myman::ahh::to::lawd::whoa:

:what:

When have I ever besmirched Real Ronaldo's good name.

Apart from this

Ronaldo.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

concise

Veteran
Daps
You guys really think Freddy Adu should be on the roster :dwillhuh:

Sure why not. He's shown before that he can be good like at the Gold Cup, his problem seems to be that he doesn't know where he really stands. Just like Gio Dos Santos. :yeshrug:

I dunno breh. You seem like the kind of guy that would be upset if you were in a class where the final was counted as 75% of your grade and you got the same B+ grade as some dude who was slacking for half the semester. :wtb:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
A lot of you lads wilfully ignoring the question about who you like to watch because frush is right and everybody is shyt now. :whew:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Sure why not. He's shown before that he can be good like at the Gold Cup, his problem seems to be that he doesn't know where he really stands. Just like Gio Dos Santos. :yeshrug:

I dunno breh. You seem like the kind of guy that would be upset if you were in a class where the final was counted as 75% of your grade and you got the same B+ grade as some dude who was slacking for half the semester. :wtb:

I'll be happy I got a B+ and keep it moving.

I don't even understand wot the point of that is though
Td3ASrT.png

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
No one's talking about it but we nearly had another campus shooting, brehs.

Police found explosives and assault weapons in a UCF students room. The details are kinda weird. There was a fire alarm, then while police were responding to that alarm, there was a call about a gunshot going off. The leading theory right now is that the kid panicked about trol finding all of shyt and bodied himself on the spot.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
ALL IM SAYING IS

I don't agree with a playoff system in any fukking sport. Makes the regular season useless to me. Imagine if the Heat don't win the championship this year :deadmanny:

The title should go to the team with the most points/wins/whatever at the end of the season rather than the team that gets hot over a month stretch and wins a tournament. Those are my thoughts allow it.
mysmilie_2970.gif

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Letting the 7th place Colorado Rapids be crowned champions back in 2010 ffs :scusthov:

:pacspit:

Only mistake that year was holding the final in Canada of all fukking places in fukking November.

Good job everyone at MLS. A final in Canada during the winter outside.