Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
What's with Alan Pardew's beard shyt he's got going on? :pachaha:

Of the times I've watched Newcastle this season, in my mind I have a perfect frame by frame timeline of a man slowly unravelling due to the pressures of life.

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
It must be fun to be David Luiz.
Of course he gets injured 2 minutes after I think this. :leostare:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Wigan the team of destiny :wow:

A handball and legitimately about 7 deflections to score the winner :wow:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
So Suarez could play off him, someone has to hold up play and Sturridge likes to tread back to create play like Suarez, but Sturridge just isn't ready yet

:stopitslime:

are you really a liverpool or are you trolling because only non-liverpool fans would want Carroll back there so he can pull an Inside Job on them :heh:

West Ham(or teams that plays like them) is the only type of football Carroll can succeed at. And that type of football is only good to avoid relegation :smugfavre:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:stopitslime:

are you really a liverpool or are you trolling because only non-liverpool fans would want Carroll back there so he can pull an Inside Job on them :heh:

West Ham(or teams that plays like them) is the only type of football Carroll can succeed at. And that type of football is only good to avoid relegation :smugfavre:

I know what Holli means. He wants a proper CF who will hold up the ball, as Liverpool have enough quick attackin players as it is anyway and they more or less do the same thing just different variations. And as Liverpool already own Carroll, might aswell see what he can do. We all know Rodgers plan A doesnt work alot of the time.