Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I know what Holli means. He wants a proper CF who will hold up the ball, as Liverpool have enough quick attackin players as it is anyway and they more or less do the same thing just different variations. And as Liverpool already own Carroll, might aswell see what he can do. We all know Rodgers plan A doesnt work alot of the time.

But Sturridge can hold the ball up and do things simply can't. Its just that Rodgers has to figure out to get his brain to work properly(and to improve his work rate).

What Liverpool needs is a CB or two and an LB

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tottenham tough games:

Swansea (A)
Chelsea (A)
Man City (H)
Wigan (A)
Stoke (A)

Arsenal:

West Brom (A)
Man Utd (H)
Wigan (H)
Newcastle (A)

Chelsea:

Tottenham (H)
Liverpool (A)
Man Utd (A)

(they all host Everton, so I erased that one + I'm not sure how strong Everton will be)

Fixed :usure:

:whoa: but crazy, two weeks ago...

How does Hazard stop like that? Like he has brembos on his boots

Powerful little legs. Been in great form recently as well :bow:

12 goals and 20 assists and played his 50th game of the season today. :smugbiden:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
But Sturridge can hold the ball up and do things simply can't. Its just that Rodgers has to figure out to get his brain to work properly(and to improve his work rate).

What Liverpool needs is a CB or two and an LB

:heh:

Sturridge cannot take the beatings that the likes of Stoke or the Chiellini's of the world give out during a game. Sturridge is play on the shoulder of the defender striker

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
House and Techno: Look up mixes from my favorite DJ's. Track down my favorite songs from said mixes. Watch mixes by the DJ's who made the songs I liked from my favorite DJ's mix. Loop. Or just come in this thread and demand that frush and Don Rhymus post songs.

I do this exact same thing too actually.

Been listening to Todd Terje dj sets all morning, my sweet Norwegian gawd :lawd:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
XVztU.png