Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Peter Odemwingie launches fresh Twitter outburst at West Brom | West Brom News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

The 31-year-old's latest outburst follows his appearance as a substitute in Albion's goalless draw at Stoke on Saturday.

Odemwingie has made only four outings from the bench for the Baggies since his move to QPR fell through as the transfer window closed in January.

The Nigerian famously drove down to Loftus Road on January 31 but was barred from the stadium and was forced to return to West Brom before hitting out at his club in a series of tweets.

He now appears to be unhappy with his situation at The Hawthorns once again and was busy tweeting on Sunday afternoon.

Odemwingie tweeted: "Keeping me on the bench now is worst than what they did on the 31st. New advisers told me to take say its all my fault cos its better or me.

"If they like they shouldn't even give me 10 mins to play. Threatening to ruin my career? Career I closed already last summer? No harm to me.

"Want to treat me like an average player. The abuse and praise I get is it average ? So get some extra from me too.

"Former Albion sporting director in the presence of the new and Manager apologised to me in private. Publicly not good ? Come under my cloud.

"Drive was lunacy ? Missing in the training section that day also lunacy ? They forgot to complain about that though cos they knew were I was.

"Things have almost got back to normal till Peter spoilt it again. What's normal ? We see things differently obviously.

"Has anyone seen me give interview to clubs website for a year now ? What about an interview in match day magazine ? I am on my own there.

"Was ready to give half of the contract there and earn less to make it happen. Forcing a move really is when u want to leave 4 free."

Odemwingie continued his tweets after a 44-minute break with an apparent reference to the salary of one of his team-mates.

He tweeted: "1senior player in presence of the captain and few other seniors last season. 40 a week. If he s on that I should be on 80.# talksbehindback.

"More reasons ? Should still remain loyal ? Even if it sounds childish. It's a lot. People I should trust normally. Holding meetings.

"Before that I was a proper gentleman in the team and trusted everyone. I tried to leave quietly didn't work.

"A normal team will never let a player who acted like I did come back. My friends there remained friends. The few wish to but can't talk.

"Now let them hold another meeting. Please let it not involve more than players and coaches. SC doesn't let them in our meetings now. Proof.

"The meeting to help me out this time so I don't disturb please. Club will back you as usual as u are more in numbers. Why keep me still ?"

:deadmanny:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Yeah, Fergie will do Arsene a favor for the RVP deal. Those matches against relegation teams will a tough one.
He's not saying Utd won't be tough.

And all the games he added shouldn't be as tough as the ones originally listed.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
A GREEK footballer has protested his innocence after being punished for an alleged Nazi salute.

AEK Athens midfielder Giorgos Katidis was banned from all Greek national teams for life for the gesture after scoring the winning goal in his side’s 2-1
Super League win over Veria.

The 20-year-old had been heavily criticised on social media for the celebration, although he has insisted he did not know the meaning of the gesture.

He reportedly claimed he was pointing to team-mate Michalis Pavlis, who is recovering from injury, in the crowd.

Katidis wrote on Twitter: “I am not racist in any way. “I abhor fascism. I would not have done it if I knew that it meant something. “I know the consequences and would not do it ever.”
Too bad greece got finger fooked by the nazis in the war huh

article-2294586-18B8F596000005DC-919_634x561.jpg

but to the point, check out my mans tattoo at the bottom. Hes with 50 :deadmanny:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Just an interesting hodge podge of tattoos there. Bit of Manga on the bicep, some autographs round the collarbone.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Too bad greece got finger fooked by the nazis in the war huh

article-2294586-18B8F596000005DC-919_634x561.jpg

but to the point, check out my mans tattoo at the bottom. Hes with 50 :deadmanny:

thats what i posted yesterday. Not to mention he would have been considered IMPURE by Hitler himself :heh:

@Abso831
yea dudes on here forget how Totti went in on balotelli for no reason. well there is one reason we can speculate :mjpls:

@thatknickfan
RVP is no racist. he'll never do something like this. This seem doctored :birdman:

Last edited by a moderator:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats what i posted yesterday. Not to mention he would have been considered IMPURE by Hitler himself :heh:

@Abso831
yea dudes on here forget how Totti went in on balotelli for no reason. well there is one reason we can speculate :mjpls:

@thatknickfan
RVP is no racist. he'll never do something like this. This seem doctored :birdman:

Pictures don't lie :manny:

Last edited by a moderator:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL