Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
As far as finding music, I'd check the left field 2013 thread from time to time.

Myself I check pitchfork everyday usually :yeshrug:

They cover a wide array of things and also a lot of my favorite artists.

With my favorite artists, a lot of them have FB pages and/or twitters. I follow record label pages, magazines, websites etc. etc.

For new rap I'll pop into The Booth here and there.

House and Techno: Look up mixes from my favorite DJ's. Track down my favorite songs from said mixes. Watch mixes by the DJ's who made the songs I liked from my favorite DJ's mix. Loop. Or just come in this thread and demand that frush and penfield post songs.

Indie: I usually randomly think of a band/aritst I like. Go to their wiki page to see if they've done anything recently. See what ridiculously specific sub-genres they're labeled as. Compile a list of artists that fall under that umbrella. Youtube.....or just demand that penfield posts shyt in this thread.

Rap: The Booth.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
We would be lucky if we finish top 6 brehs
xLmasIR.png

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mar 30 15:00 GMT Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Liberty Stadium Premier League
Apr 7 13:05 GMT Tottenham Hotspur v Everton White Hart Lane Premier League
Apr 14 15:00 GMT Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur Stamford Bridge Premier League
Apr 21 12:30 GMT Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City White Hart Lane Premier League

:pachaha: Wenger's got nothing to worry about.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Tottenham fans are just horrible :wow:

its a wonder they can win with the crowd groaning at everything

AVB finally showing his cluelessness, with that ridiculous formation and the panic subs. Dempsey should've started on the left instead of Benny, fixed at half. Defoe on for Siggy, fair enough, but Carroll for Dembele? He's just throwing things at the wall hoping they stick, and the Spurs players completely clueless as to where they belong

and the fans groaning at every pass that isn't forward
1393785-3WNMZ62.png

mysmilie_2590.gif

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
WHL is so silent :pachaha:

literally any other stadium in the league would be roaring them on and getting excited but spurs fans.... :no: