Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
295624_493836550651418_305522021_n.jpg

:leon:

Damn, I just remembered St. Patrick's Day is coming up:upsetfavre:

And I have a paper due Monday:upsetfavre:

Which means no sousing :upsetfavre:

fukk:upsetfavre:

Or I could do the drunk writing exercise I did for a few undergrad papers :blessed:

And Alex Trebek is leaving Jeopardy! :damn: Good start to the day guys!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
exactly. it's hard to move these players because no fiscally responsible team is going to pay any of those guys over 100k. City still pays a chunk of adebayors salary so he can take spurs further in Europe than City are at the moment. Not to mention Santa Cruz who we still pay as well and just took Malaga to the CL quarter finals.

city just need to fire Mancini and get a coach who can make our shyt shine. Dzeko and Nasri are frauds but I bet if they move they will magically start playing well again.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

:damn::merchant:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Dzeko is most likely off to Dortmund

Dortmund won't pay Dzeko no damn 200K a week :heh:

@Montez
I woudn't say they are frauds, more like they made their decisions based on money rather than what was the best career move for them.
Sinclair could have waited 1 more year and stayed at Swansea but he wasted all the time he put to move on from his time at Chelsea because City came calling. Anybody could have told Sinclair that he wasn't going to get many opportunities from a manager like Mancini.
Nasri - again he should either have stayed at Arsenal or moved to United. Both were better career moves. But again he opted for that 165K and a manager like Mancini who could give a fukk less about improving players. If you fukk up 1 week, he blames you for the loss and don't play you for a month or until another player gets injured.
Dzeko - He was never going to be first choice striker at City. 1) Tevez situation wasn't resolved and 2) IF Mancini didn't want to play Adebayor who arguably is a better player than Dzeko then what made Dzeko think that he was going to successful under Mancini?

Last edited by a moderator:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:damn: what other cultural institutions do we have left?

And they're suggesting having Matt Lauer or Anderson Cooper take over :why:

It's sorta stupid to have iconic hosts replaced by other famous faces because they have their own personalities, their own quirks which is a part of their own fame aura which detracts from the show.

Like Bob Barker being replaced by Drew Carey ffs

They should just have some unknown dude take over, let him make his own name.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Dortmund won't pay Dzeko no damn 200K a week :heh:

@Montez
I woudn't say they are frauds, more like they made their decisions based on money rather than what was the best career move for them.
Sinclair could have waited 1 more year and stayed at Swansea but he wasted all the time he put to move on from his time at Chelsea because City came calling. Anybody could have told Sinclair that he wasn't going to get many opportunities from a manager like Mancini.
Nasri - again he should either have stayed at Arsenal or moved to United. Both were better career moves. But again he opted for that 165K and a manager like Mancini who could give a fukk less about improving players. If you fukk up 1 week, he blames you for the loss and don't play you for a month or until another player gets injured.
Dzeko - He was never going to be first choice striker at City. 1) Tevez situation wasn't resolved and 2) IF Mancini didn't want to play Adebayor who arguably is a better player than Dzeko then what made Dzeko think that he was going to successful under Mancini?

Dzeko will take a pay cut to go back to Germany

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:heh:

You're better than this, but I dont want to come thru and crush your buildings 2 posts in a row, not sure how you'll recover being wrong so quickly one after another.
any building crushing efforts will be for naught, as i'm clearly not referring to milan (not like there aren't lulz there anyway :skip: ) and was just takin the piss anyway. but by all means, crush on, i lovehate chelsea like i do the redskins and wizards :yeshrug:
And Alex Trebek is leaving Jeopardy! :damn: Good start to the day guys!

:upsetfavre::upsetfavre::upsetfavre:
:upsetfavre::upsetfavre::upsetfavre:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
There were some bumps on the way to the bank. Dantley and agent David Falk fell out after Falk had worked out a deal during the 1989-1990 season that enabled the Dallas Mavericks to void the last year of Dantley's contract, effective at the end of that season.

Dantley broke his leg just after that agreement, and his career was effectively over, minus the million bucks he'd have been paid had the contract not been voided. Dantley then sued Falk for $15 million in 1995, blaming his adviser for bad financial counsel during his playing days that Dantley said had cost him $1.5 million.

After filing the suit, Dantley told the Chicago Tribune that he'd asked Falk again and again about the investments and was never given any hint of trouble. "They said everything's fine. No problem," Dantley said. "I said it better be fine because I'm not going to spend much, sacrifice for later down the road. My money better be there. They said, 'You're set.'"

Dantley hired R. Kenneth Mundy, another legend in D.C. for helping former Mayor Marion Barry beat almost all of the drug and corruption charges he'd ever faced. Mundy painted Dantley as fiscally prudent, telling the Washington Post that Dantley avoided extravagances and lived on "about $1,500 per month" during his NBA career. The litigants settled the case just before trial, and while the details of the deal were to remain confidential, rumor around D.C. has always been that Falk's side gave Dantley's people every penny they'd asked for to avoid having the agent's business methods aired in public. Falk did not return a phone call for this story.

fukk david falk

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
@mastermind @frush11 you see this? Why Is One Of The NBA's All-Time Greatest Scorers Working As A Crossing Guard Now?

:salute: he also used to teach at the alternative school in rockville, Needwood Academy. the hardknock kids over there were :whew: not an easy job at all. my friend had him as a teacher there. kids used to get up in the middle of class and start battling each other to PA tapes until he shut that shyt down by beating the best one in the class :gladbron: :mj:

Adrian da gawd :salute:

I always liked how he carried that area attitude the NBA.

And he shytted on David Falk :salute: