Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Ives reporting that the Union are close to moving Adu to Bahia in the Brazilian League. :blessed:

That'd be a great fit for Adu. More importantly (in a selfish way), it allows the Union to get a real Designated Player.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Ives reporting that the Union are close to moving Adu to Bahia in the Brazilian League. :blessed:

That'd be a great fit for Adu. More importantly (in a selfish way), it allows the Union to get a real Designated Player.

:whew: what a great move! and i have no doubt adu will shine in brazil

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Brehs shorty I am talking to right now is an absolute sweetheart even bought Montez (:smugdraper:) drinks, seems real smart, she might be bi :manny: :ohlawd: but her name is an issue.

Her name is Ashley Cole. :wow:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Brehs shorty I am talking to right now is an absolute sweetheart even bought Montez (:smugdraper:) drinks, seems real smart, she might be bi :manny: :ohlawd: but her name is an issue.

Her name is Ashley Cole. :wow:

Does she leave her cellphone on vibrate:whoa:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:laff: gtfoh breh

I wish i could make it up but thats her name. My heart sank when she said it. All I could picture was angry sex as I tell her she broke up the Invincibles**. :snoop:

**Does that warrant a no homo?

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Anal's on the table. Loyalty will be an issue. Don't get in a car with her.

I made a promise to Kartel to never fucc a batty breh...but for an extra £5k you never know :manny: Everything is negotiable.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
I made a promise to Kartel to never fucc a batty breh...but for an extra £5k you never know :manny: Everything is negotiable.
There's a passage in the book of The Football Factory, or one of the other books in the series, where the black lad has a place that he can see the Stamford Bridge pitch from and he looks at it while he's fukking white girls.

You're gonna be that breh mixed with the end of Brokeback Mountain.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
There's a passage in the book of The Football Factory, or one of the other books in the series, where the black lad has a place that he can see the Stamford Bridge pitch from and he looks at it while he's fukking white girls.

You're gonna be that breh mixed with the end of Brokeback Mountain.

:pachaha: I can't quit her :merchant: