Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Why would he ever go back to Madrid after what the club and media put him through?

His agent said Chelsea contacted him few weeks ago. Sid Lowe said he speaks perfect English as well btw :ehh:

Madrid is Madrid. They just have that kind of lure to them, plus after workin with Jose, Real would welcome him back with :blessed:

Did Sid Lowe say it while gargling paella nut?

I do think hes off to Chelsea tho but :why: He deserves to work under a better owner/president then he has done in his last 2 jobs. He plays the football that Roman wants but Roman is gunna Rome.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Too many games breh. 4 games in the space of a week now :why: + we've got some tough league games towards the end of the season.
it's quite ridiculous. thank god there's no euros/wc this year :whew:

wonder the difference between the odds of roman taking the sideline vs him suiting up as a forward

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Madrid is Madrid. They just have that kind of lure to them, plus after workin with Jose, Real would welcome him back with :blessed:

Did Sid Lowe say it while gargling paella nut?

I do think hes off to Chelsea tho but :why: He deserves to work under a better owner/president then he has done in his last 2 jobs. He plays the football that Roman wants but Roman is gunna Rome.

This line had me dying on the train.

shytty Friday so far but this line...
The+Rock+Clapping.gif

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Barca get a cupcake again.

Semis gonna be Dortumund, Madrid, Barca and Juventus.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Juventus had some babes :leon:

And the women aren't bad either :noah:

Wenger finding the light on Chezzer and Verminator (:wtb:) :blessed: To see all the fan boys crying :wow: (how can you be rested after 10 days off?) Those two clowns have cost us at least 10 points this season. Fucc em.