Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Brehs shorty I am talking to right now is an absolute sweetheart even bought Montez (:smugdraper:) drinks, seems real smart, she might be bi :manny: :ohlawd: but her name is an issue.

Her name is Ashley Cole. :wow:

choicefm.jpg

hazardous

All Star
Daps
Madrid lucked out :shaq2:

PSG/Barcelona should be fireworks. Will Ibra be back by then?

And it sucks that Bayern is facing Juventus. I like both teams and I hate to see one lose so early.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Madrid lucked out :shaq2:

PSG/Barcelona should be fireworks. Will Ibra be back by then?

And it sucks that Bayern is facing Juventus. I like both teams and I hate to see one lose so early.

ibra is missing the first leg, in Paris. In other words Barca get off easy once again, but their poor coaching will probably make it closer than it has to be.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Update brehs: ditched Ashley house party with strippers. As Don calls it Tuesday afternoon. Good night brehs, bk looking Syria tho cops everywhere

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
bk looking Syria tho

OHHH to be in a riot :ohlawd:

Except riots at some point either at its beginning or some other arbitrary point invariably have a political motivation. Except of course until you inject a wildcard i.e. me into the fray, a person who only cares about personal gain and raw cold cash to fill the voracious sink hole in my soul where a heart once was with inanimate material objects.

I'm like the Boba Fett of riots tbf.

Though I've always said that if I ever was involved in a riot i would go to a bougie deli and steal all the high-end gaudy cheese I could.

Gruyere, Gorau glas, Leipäjuusto, Comte St. Antoine and Cheddar :blessed:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this miralla lad is like a shyttier version of Suarez...Mirallas is a decent player tho i certantly wouldnt mind having him play for the biggest team in merseyside:ehh: