Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has won a Barclays Race For The Golden Boot award for being the first player in the Premier League to reach 20 goals this season.

The Uruguay international has netted 21 times in the Premier League for Brendan Rodgers' side this term and is two goals clear of Manchester United forward Robin van Persie.

In November, Suarez picked up another Barclays Race For The Golden Boot for being the first player to reach 10 goals in the Premier League.

"I don't know if I am in the very best scoring form of my life, but certainly I am enjoying a bit of what every striker needs and that is a little bit of luck," Suarez said.

"Last season, chances weren't going in, whereas this year they are.

"You have to work hard as a striker to get into the right positions and anticipate situations - that's important, too.

"It's also evidence the team are working well and moving in the right direction as a whole - but at the same time, it is nice as a player to receive personal recognition because it means you're doing a good job."

Suarez:lawd:

is this the same Suarez you guys said couldnt score and was a fraud?or is it some other Suarez that plays for LFC?:lolbron:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
was just gonna post that

so shocked at this, when was the last time?

so glad guzan is on the form he's in, cause he's gonna have to shine.

Guzan at Azteca :leon:

clean sheet guaranteed :jawalrus:

this was the first game i was thinking about. how many times has timmy bailed us out with ridiculous saves at the azteca? especially in the win? just hope he has that clutch gene in him

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5YQd8V-3mk"]MNT vs. Mexico: Tim Howard Saves - Aug. 15, 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
da @Don Rhymus, was that you that put me on Phantogram? Homeboy I got these 18 yo medschool girls asking me about them Lucys help a former West Palm Beach bruv out

Last edited by a moderator:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
This is the biggest load of shyt ever.

'gooooollll' just sounds dirty and premeditated.:scusthov:

'YEEEEEESSSSS' is the product of raw passion, so pure, so clean:blessed:

It's the symbol of the reactive and interactive nature of our crowd, we don't play that choreography shyt play boi:birdman:

The British style of chanting/the British crowd sound really is the most unique in the world. :bow:

Defiintly screaming goal is kind of like screaming score! But gol to Latin America brehs just rolls off the tongue