Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
730ccef22833bb9bba9732966aa4608c_large

:blessed:
When you coming back Nando ?
When... :sadbron:

Brehs, I got a theory about Torres, I strongly believe that he was anally raped some time in late '10, early '11.
My boy walks like he's experienced a traumatic event and can get over it, like his soul have been violated something fierce...
When will you be happy again Nando ?
When... :sadbron:

Nobody's gonna pay attention to this but when fans say "goooooaaaaaaallllllll" when their team scores >>>>>> these nasally UK brehs with their "yyaaaassss"

@Liu Kang do you French bruhvs say yas, goal, or but
It's worst in France because they say "but" :scusthov: (I can't translate it because you english doesn't have this "u" sound and the final "t" is kinda unheard) screamed like "Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut". :scusthov:
It's more on the radio though, look at Zidane's goal at 2'10
[ame=http://youtu.be/bGCm7ueA_xE]france espagne avec le son de RMC - YouTube[/ame]

That was a few years back fortunately and that was truly horrendous. Now they just scream the scorer's name or some sentence describing the goal more than anything else.
[ame=http://youtu.be/6gDWDjZaMk0]OL 5-5 OM. Canal+. - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/QpO80xbu7Ls]Pauleta PSG OM - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/zSIjm_qo4nM]Umtiti vs Tottenham (W9 Balbir/Ferreri) - YouTube[/ame]

EDIT : You were talking about sportcasters ? If it was about the fans, generally it's a "Ouééééééééééééé" or "Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah".

Last edited by a moderator:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
This is the biggest load of shyt ever.

'gooooollll' just sounds dirty and premeditated.:scusthov:

'YEEEEEESSSSS' is the product of raw passion, so pure, so clean:blessed:

It's the symbol of the reactive and interactive nature of our crowd, we don't play that choreography shyt play boi:birdman:

The British style of chanting/the British crowd sound really is the most unique in the world. :bow:

This is true. But thousands of fans with a synchronized gooooaaaal is :noah:

It's worst in France because they say "but" :scusthov: (I can't translate it because you english doesn't have this "u" sound and the final "t" is kinda unheard) screamed like "Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut". :scusthov:
It's more on the radio though, look at Zidane's goal at 2'10
france espagne avec le son de RMC - YouTube

That was a few years back fortunately and that was truly horrendous. Now they just scream the scorer's name or some sentence describing the goal more than anything else.
OL 5-5 OM. Canal+. - YouTube

Pauleta PSG OM - YouTube

Umtiti vs Tottenham (W9 Balbir/Ferreri) - YouTube

EDIT : You were talking about sportcasters ? If it was about the fans, generally it's a "Ouééééééééééééé" or "Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah".

Thanks for the insightful post :salute: but :scusthov: at the buuuuuuuuuut.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
This is the biggest load of shyt ever.

'gooooollll' just sounds dirty and premeditated.:scusthov:

'YEEEEEESSSSS' is the product of raw passion, so pure, so clean:blessed:

Have to agree with this, I don't like the "Gooooooooooooool" as much as the "YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS"
This is true. But thousands of fans with a synchronized gooooaaaal is :noah:

:ohhh: good videos. maybe i was thinking more about half-empty la liga stadiums than anything with proper passion

i declare a tie. with GOOOOOL being better before the 85th minute, and YAAAAAAS being better after the 85th minute

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Anyone else ever thought it was a bit funny when they score in Spain the crowd goes OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :ooh:

It's funny. Because they sound like monkeys.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
:ohhh: good videos. maybe i was thinking more about half-empty la liga stadiums than anything with proper passion

i declare a tie. with GOOOOOL being better before the 85th minute, and YAAAAAAS being better after the 85th minute

I might have to do a case study on this :ohhh:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Anyone else ever thought it was a bit funny when they score in Spain the crowd goes OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :ooh:

It's funny. Because they sound like monkeys.

what if there was one black person in the crowd? :ld:

:stopitslime:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Definition of :ahh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjODTXUNnMo&]dom - DebbieDowner :/ - YouTube[/ame]

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
[ame=http://youtu.be/gCFkoi3iPkg]Didier Drogba Amazing misses from the spot Galatasaray 0-1 Genclerbirligi 08.03.2013 - YouTube[/ame]

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoo: as in Carlos? The ex Genoa forward?

I remember Sosa, :whew: he left peg was :lawd: his pace was electric as well. But I think Sosas left was probably more about power and accuracy then having any actual finesse to it like Recobas has, thats why hes a better passer of the ball than Sosa was.

yea carlos aguilera, he was a great player and in my country he played for both my team and our rivals Penarol..

as for Sosa he was probably my fav player growing up, What a player he was, it funny all these arsenal fans here who love bergkamp dont know about the dude who was Bergkamp but faster and a much better scorer..(its funny cuz when he left inter guess who came to "replace' him? Berkgamp himself:merchant:)

A player that reminds me a bit of Sosita nowadays but is not left footed is Aguero..when aguero was coming up i wanted to bring sosa up as a comparison but none of the lads here would even know who he is cuz they either started watching soccer in the 2000's or werent even born when he played and would have hit me with the :what: look

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also alot of lads here dont know the fact that here was a lot of great players in the late 80's/90's who played in what would be considered shyt teams nowadays (genoa,cagliari,zaragoza,sampdoria to use a few examples) that were great teams back then who had TOP CLASS players who nowadays would only be playing for the "big" teams and not for these so called "shyt" teams