Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of bangers, they played this song by Ace Hood called 'Bugatti' 3 times in the club last night :ohhh:

:whew: all I gotta say. Dunno how I've never heard that song

Fam Future Pendergrass has perfected the club song. bytches love me, Bugatti, karate chop

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Listening to the Pescadito Ruiz interview on MLS Extratime

Dude has got the unintentional :skip: going on, talking about a Chivas, Colorado, Chicago wanted him but he chose DC cause they were the only one of the group who was gonna contend.

Throwing mad shots at Philly too saying 'Philly isn't at DC's level, I don't even consider them a rival because they aren't even close' etc etc.

Good stuff. Just keeping it real 100% and not trying to be nice.

Random facts: Has exchanged jerseys with OG Ronaldo, Maradona, CR7 :leon:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:whew: Andros tho

Mulatto excellence :win:

townsaprpkkho.gif

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf: is goin on in Egypt right now...dem cats burned down the FA?

It's over the verdicts of the trial for that riot that got their league cancelled. Like 70 Ahly fans got killed at the Port Said club's stadium and the verdicts for that trial were upheld. 20 fans of Port Said were sentenced to death, but a lot of police officers implicated in the riot beat their charges. Ahly fans burnt down the Egyptian FA HQ for that, while Port Said fans rioted in their city and tried to block off the Suez Canal :whew:

Looks like they Egyptian football season might get cancelled again. :whew:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trailer for documentary on TP Mazembe owner Moise Katumbi. The African Abramovich. Looks like it'll be worth the watch:

Last edited by a moderator:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Montreal is such a solid team. At first I didn't like them watching the SEA game and now the POR game cause they were a bit of a negative bunker-team, but their efficiency is just crazy. Letting Portland have their possession but never giving up clear shots, and just a normal counterattack (not even at pace) and their offensive skill and timing is just really good.