Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
730ccef22833bb9bba9732966aa4608c_large

:blessed:

thats your starting striker :to:

:dead: @ ghost's posts in the areenus thread.

django-gifs-13.gif

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
isn't Riquelme the dude who made that great assist and celebrated like he scored the goal. Only after he was done celebrating he went and congradulate his teammate(the one who actually scored the goal) and his teammate hit him with the :childplease: ....:laff:

talented player though.
He didnt like Palermo that scene was:pachaha: He was some character and Ray Hudson was in love with him.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Milan now playing football out of this world....nobody can live with this!!!

I'm liking this. The historical accuracy of it. Let it simmer, though, and try to match the quotes to the moments.

I feel like a randompbpguy post in an epic fukkery thread that has just turned on its head could set shyt extra right.

Stay vigilant!

I feel like I do a pretty solid job with my alias.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I love when them Boca fans do their "Dale Boca" chant

one of the best chants in the world, one of the most classic

and speaking of something like that , I love this Herediano atmosphere. I remember when Keane came over one of his first games was CCL, I think El Salvador, I was willing to bet he'd never experienced something like that before... tight/packed stadium, wild weather, horrible surface, refs, raucous fans

Herediano atmosphere is good like that, nice fans, band playing some unconventional funky spanish tunes

welcome to costa rica where the galaxy's most hated player is.... marcelo sarvas. played for alajuelense and of course you know how alajuelense and herediano are...

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
classic concacaf :laff:

hopefully galaxy smash them 5-0 at home

:krs: and he misses

commentators bringing up the classic BALL DONT LIE

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one of the best chants in the world, one of the most classic

and speaking of something like that , I love this Herediano atmosphere. I remember when Keane came over one of his first games was CCL, I think El Salvador, I was willing to bet he'd never experienced something like that before... tight/packed stadium, wild weather, horrible surface, refs, raucous fans
He is Irish tho, so he probably has experienced that, and he's played quite a bit in the UEFA Cup. So he's seen his share of shytness.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
so nobody wants to sign Rooney except maybe PSG??

maybe we should give Chelsea a call? :mjpls:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Nobody's gonna pay attention to this but when fans say "goooooaaaaaaallllllll" when their team scores >>>>>> these nasally UK brehs with their "yyaaaassss"

@Liu Kang do you French bruhvs say yas, goal, or but

Last edited by a moderator:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Nobody's gonna pay attention to this but when fans say "goooooaaaaaaallllllll" when their team scores >>>>>> these nasally UK brehs with their "yyaaaassss"

@Liu Kang do you French bruhvs say yas, goal, or but

This is the biggest load of shyt ever.

'gooooollll' just sounds dirty and premeditated.:scusthov:

'YEEEEEESSSSS' is the product of raw passion, so pure, so clean:blessed:

It's the symbol of the reactive and interactive nature of our crowd, we don't play that choreography shyt play boi:birdman:

The British style of chanting/the British crowd sound really is the most unique in the world. :bow:

Last edited by a moderator: