Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
This Rooney thing is just adding to the furore surrounding the game.

Fergie loves the occasions :whew:

Him making it better for us :bow:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
*I was gonna post something random about the dalai lama and a joke about self-immolations that I thought about for a while and determined was actually quite tasteless and crass but it's not the time nor the place so my random post about self-immolation will be put on hold as to not ruin the atmosphere of the thread at the moment.*

You guys heard about this Di maria guy?? Pretty gr8 :ehh:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Asking Nani to track back that's a scary sight :demonic:

It's stuff like this that makes me wonder whether people actually look at what's happening on the pitch.

Nani not tracking back is an absolute myth. He's been good at it for a long time.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
It's stuff like this that makes me wonder whether people actually look at what's happening on the pitch.

Nani not tracking back is an absolute myth. He's been good at it for a long time.

In spurts

:bryan:

[ame]https://twitter.com/luisnani/status/309019635636903936[/ame]

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:salute: Good luck breh. In class or at seminars do you talk up others?

If you can find someone you trust and work well with to do the numbers work with them. Frees you up to do what you do best.

most of the people there have less than i do in terms of expertise. but as soon as someone reveals they know something, i try to get on them

i'd love a partner, but i also want to be king of the castle, so i'm just biting the bullet for now :manny:

@Gilver keep this up, i did the same thing in hs :ld: one of my "best" friends from elementary-middle school (he used to annoy me tbh but i was a nice guy back then, and he was a quality GK :ehh: ) that i had drifted away from in HS. his girl got caught out there by me. the funny thing was everyone took my side because he was a prick and never let her hang out with her friends. shyt was surreal being the good guy when i was clearly the villain. i apologized to dude a few years back actually because it was the equivalent of someone getting up from the lunch table with me walking by and just taking their entire tray like :yeshrug: and we WERE good friends at one point.

later i played her for her friends :ld: at a party she was at :ld: and i was fukkin my ex gf the whole time :ld:

save me a seat in hell m8 :ld:

Last edited by a moderator: