Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Brehs I know i havent givren you an update on my shenanigans in aminute but like since the drop of the ball on 2013 its bee total nonsteop fukking mawfukking shenanigans even to the point where like stories are getting sequels. I told you about my co-worker whose girlfriend was a linecrossrer welll wooopdefukkingspurpirse gues who i just d ran into tonight................yeah i smashed but there's various evels to the whoemafuking shindidg and a fat friend i hand to circumcanvavigante and a composin of ones self befoe i called out of work today.

Honestly, imma have to give my e-duns aka the releease tduns a dun agcould have a full on rundown of what ive been uop to these past two months becaus eay dios io ive been on fukkoing one. ive been on one

this all fuking started with me in be at like 8 oc lock and not wanting to go ot but it itne ds up with me fuking someones bytch. NOT MY FAULT MIGGKAS

It's like Dutch but makes complete sense. :obama:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
I just got reading blue balls. Impressive. That shyt was abrupt.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I applied for a fukking volunteer position at the Red Bulls and these guys have the rasclaat to not hire one of their biggest fans since the metro stars days. I seriously can't give a fukk about this team now even with the season starting :shaq2:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:comeon::comeon::heh:

The gumption. :noah:
right? :pachaha: we all e-know her in the biblical sense
Brehs I know i havent givren you an update on my shenanigans in aminute but like since the drop of the ball on 2013 its bee total nonsteop fukking mawfukking shenanigans even to the point where like stories are getting sequels. I told you about my co-worker whose girlfriend was a linecrossrer welll wooopdefukkingspurpirse gues who i just d ran into tonight................yeah i smashed but there's various evels to the whoemafuking shindidg and a fat friend i hand to circumcanvavigante and a composin of ones self befoe i called out of work today.

Honestly, imma have to give my e-duns aka the releease tduns a dun agcould have a full on rundown of what ive been uop to these past two months becaus eay dios io ive been on fukkoing one. ive been on one

this all fuking started with me in be at like 8 oc lock and not wanting to go ot but it itne ds up with me fuking someones bytch. NOT MY FAULT MIGGKAS

the gawd :wow:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
right? :pachaha: we all e-know her in the biblical sense

That's her trying to hold on to her last piece of dignity.

Granted some dudes probably pushed too hard and she felt uncomfortable but still. :sitdown:

Papa Senderos :birdman:

Henry

Senderos' dad:"Thierry Henry told Wenger: 'if Philippe plays the Champion's League final, don't count on me anymore.'"

Well, Senderos' dad:"Henry was in negotiations with Barcelona in Paris, before the CL final in 2005."

Senderos' dad:"It cost Philippe his spot for the final. Eventhough Campbell scored a goal, Philippe was better at that moment."

Senderos' dad:"So Philippe got up and grabbed Henry:"Ho! Are you nuts? What do you want? You want to injure me? Why did you do that".

Senderos' dad:"Between Philippe and Thierry Henry, there had always been something. They didn't like eachother."

Senderos' dad:"A few weeks later, he was gone to Barcelona. It's sad that things changed for 'political' reasons."

Senderos' dad:"Switzerland had to face France a few weeks later and in training, Henry tackled Philippe badly, from behind."

Sulzeer got caught too :sadcam:
Senderos' dad:"In the UCL, they beat Real Madrid and Juventus. Philippe [Senderos] was playing perfect games, top games."

Senderos' dad:"Then, the UCL final against Barcelona, in Paris. Campbell hadn't played since but he was getting back, slowly."

Senderos' dad:"Sol Campbell was injured. Philippe [Senderos] took his place and they had 13 clean sheets in the League

https://twitter.com/ybthebest/

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
@Stewart Downing these are a go eddie bruv
liverpool1-300x300.png

@Kunty McPhuck youll be going places with these
fulhamwhite31-300x212.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read that Frederic Piquionne signed with the Timbers. I used to like that breh during his time at St. Etienne.

Once broke a St.Etienne fan's nose after they were giving him trouble for trying to force a move to Lyon :laugh: French Ligue 1 - ESPN FC

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
That's her trying to hold on to her last piece of dignity.

Granted some dudes probably pushed too hard and she felt uncomfortable but still. :sitdown:

Papa Senderos :birdman:

Henry

Sulzeer got caught too :sadcam:

https://twitter.com/ybthebest/

:what: he talkin about the CL final was in 06

Henry left in 07

Everyone knows Senderos couldnt play vs powerful black strikers

Arsenal lost that final because Henry couldnt finish

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:what: he talkin about the CL final was in 06

Henry left in 07

Everyone knows Senderos couldnt play vs powerful black strikers

Arsenal lost that final because Henry couldnt finish

Yeah his dates are messed up and Sol on one leg >>> Senderos. I don't doubt the events tho.

He threw Jol and Pizza Boy under the bus too. Says Balo's agent runs Fulham.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Yeah his dates are messed up and Sol on one leg >>> Senderos. I don't doubt the events tho.

He threw Jol and Pizza Boy under the bus too. Says Balo's agent runs Fulham.

Pizza Boy?

Raiola is just a loud mouth

This is from Uncle Festa interview during the week

Balotelli's agent, Mino Raiola, revealed that Balotelli had fever during the derby, and Galliani responded ironically:

"Balotelli played the derby despite having fever? None of us knew that - not even the coach or the medical staff. So I guess that we will have to hire Raiola as our new doctor."

Cant fukk with Uncle Festa, he :troll: everyone

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Pizza Boy?

Raiola is just a loud mouth

This is from Uncle Festa interview during the week

Cant fukk with Uncle Festa, he :troll: everyone
Cescy Results.

Not believing the word of some twitter utd fan who lives with his parents in Switzerland, naivety kills.