Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:yeshrug: listen guy, when you support the new jersey energy drinks you quickly learn not to get hyped about anything evar

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:dead: @ one of New Orleans anchors asked Mo Farah ""Haven't you run before?" :pachaha:
there is no better case of american social isolationism than with mo farah. the average american has no idea who the fukk he is, what he's done, or what mobot even means. amazing
:yeshrug: listen guy, when you support the new jersey energy drinks you quickly learn not to get hyped about anything evar
god damn right, know your role

@Don Rhymus do you ever just wake up in the middle of the night and wonder why that dude who killed himself on Rubicon left that dying clothes company to his wife, and why she was murked by Will's neighbor :dwillhuh: and then quickly realize you'll never know :to:

Last edited by a moderator:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
there is no better case of american social isolationism than with mo farah. the average american has no idea who the fukk he is, what he's done, or what mobot even means. amazing

god damn right, know your role

@Don Rhymus do you ever just wake up in the middle of the night and wonder why that dude who killed himself on Rubicon left that dying clothes company to his wife, and why she was murked by Will's neighbor :dwillhuh: and then quickly realize you'll never know :to:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I don't fukking get it. Everything AMC puts out picks up a cult following. Everything EXCEPT the show of theirs I get :gladbron: over.

The fukking Killing is getting a third season :dwillhuh:

But Rubicon gets thrown in the damn bushes :mindblown:

Was she killed by his neighbor? I thought the DVD told her she should seek him out and she was killed by an agent before she could tell Will about it

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I don't fukking get it. Everything AMC puts out picks up a cult following. Everything EXCEPT the show of theirs I get :gladbron: over.

The fukking Killing is getting a third season :dwillhuh:

But Rubicon gets thrown in the damn bushes :mindblown:

Was she killed by his neighbor? I thought the DVD told her she should seek him out and she was killed by an agent before she could tell Will about it

:damn: the killing got renewed!!!!! never been so angrily confusedly happy before in my life. i stanned that show hard for season 1, as it was deserving, at least the first 9 episodes. i was glad to see it die after season 2, like putting your dog to sleep because he's too frail to walk :sadcam:

and now they renew it, wtf, it turned into an awful, awful show, and of course now i haaaave to watch it :why:

nah she didnt murk her tbh, but after the hit, i think i remember them showing will's neighbor waiting in the wings watching the whole thing go down. hitman was on mrs. rumor and she was on will. thats what it appeared to be at least, i'm sure there was super cool plot development awaiting us, but noooooooo

in my frustration i leave you with this irrelevant picture, jacked from another thread

1e8bc4f56e9fd979f7f856163a8e1499_vice_669x375.jpg

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
The apogee of the white hipster-breh late 80s-90s r&b :lawd:

:wow:

shyt sounds like a virgin white dude trying to make a Prince b-side but drunk and gone off that lean turning aces to deuces and deuces to 4s while hearing 'Flashing Lights' for the first time :wow:

Daps

yoyo breh, a proposition

If the Timbers win this Sunday, you leave The Coli forever. If the Red Bull win, I will do the same.

how bout it m8

Daps
:manny: didn't even look at her. had to give her a quick squeeze on the ass later to let her know i still wanna stick things in her

take them out? :heh: cmon breh, dont out yourself so easily, i'd never do that

let's say i'm currently shytting where i'm eating :snoop:

horsey breh, will u be the best man at my wedding