Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
yoyo breh, a proposition

If the Timbers win this Sunday, you leave The Coli forever. If the Red Bull win, I will do the same.

how bout it m8

YOU'RE GONNA LEAVE US ANYWAY :damn:

rw4kFgq.jpg

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
FoxSoccer waited until they no longer have rights to any major leagues before making FoxSoccerReport more interesting :snoop:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
on the low I love that hipster music shyt but I simple cannot keep up with like

Generic Song (Bridge and Tunnel Remix) (Aquatic Vibration H&M Soul Mix) (Mount Kilimanjaro & P.A.U.L. Extended Faux-Disco Set) stuff.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
good luck breh.

I had to do one of those before. I had a nice shirt and a tie on, and no pants. :shaq:

But seriously, good luck.
Cheers.

I might grab a tie then. I brought my tuxedo keks down as soon as I saw the skype request, in case I stand up, but mainly because they're comfy as hell:krs:

Tbf if it's the the fourth option I'll have to politely decline, but if I get Shanghai my wage may be getting that work :wow: Second place I'll be more than happily but that place in the blog sounds pure jokes.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
i'm taking yoyo with me

MLS back :lawd:

a mini preseason timbers roundup m8s: i think we can win the MLS cup this season. Porter gonna have brutish 4-4-2 teams :deadmanny:

Diego Valeri. Remember the name

Danny Mwanga :to: take care of him pen

Actually planning on going to the Timbers-Chivas match 5-12.

Timbers Army section I hope :lawd:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Skype job interview in an hour, no idea which of the fourlisted cities it's in, but this place in my own power ranking is third: Lanzhou, The Golden City
G'luck :salute:

Receive a couple emails every now and again from those celta tutors with jobs in China, could pass them on if you're interested.

They send me crap like Azerbaijan as well ffs :bryan:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
horsey breh, will u be the best man at my wedding
course breh, gimme a list of things i should avoid talking about, like our lads' vacay in tijuana, for example
ok brehs, the :demonic: harlot has a video up of her "getting ready."

I watched the video and really wanted to comment on her :demonic: activity. Its not my place. I watched it again to really capture the :demonic: moments.

:mjpls:

you just gotta :takedat: and :snoop: and keep it moving with these types. lol@"creating my own destiny...here's my booking #" your destiny is shame/your 3rd daughter's name

btw i think she's talkin to yall :mjpls:

Tamara La Moore ‏@TamaraLamoore

Don't tweet me like u know me

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

people already writing folk songs about him :wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
course breh, gimme a list of things i should avoid talking about, like our lads' vacay in tijuana, for example

you just gotta :takedat: and :snoop: and keep it moving with these types. lol@"creating my own destiny...here's my booking #" your destiny is shame/your 3rd daughter's name

btw i think she's talkin to yall :mjpls:

Tamara La Moore ‏@TamaraLamoore

Don't tweet me like u know me

:comeon::comeon::heh:

The gumption. :noah:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Brehs I know i havent givren you an update on my shenanigans in aminute but like since the drop of the ball on 2013 its bee total nonsteop fukking mawfukking shenanigans even to the point where like stories are getting sequels. I told you about my co-worker whose girlfriend was a linecrossrer welll wooopdefukkingspurpirse gues who i just d ran into tonight................yeah i smashed but there's various evels to the whoemafuking shindidg and a fat friend i hand to circumcanvavigante and a composin of ones self befoe i called out of work today.

Honestly, imma have to give my e-duns aka the releease tduns a dun agcould have a full on rundown of what ive been uop to these past two months becaus eay dios io ive been on fukkoing one. ive been on one