Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I can't really fukk with progressive house that hardbody. This club in West Palm Monarchy is a prog-house spot and after a while, unless a dj is really on his shyt (John Dahlbäck went the fukk off one night :wow:) it can just get boring. Am I supposed to be dancing, am I supposed to be jumping, or am I supposed to be standing here with eyes glazed over taking note of your sweet synth loops?

I also can't take listening to songs with no vocals. I need some epic shyt being sang by anonymous, likely unpaid starving artists. You feel their hunger.

I was about to say Avicii was my favorite prog-house breh, but his top songs are all house/electro-house.

And we will never look back at the faded silhouettes!:ohlawd:

NEW 2012 ! Avicii - Silhouettes (Original Radio Edit) [HQ] - YouTube

Im with a brehette and I put this song on and for some reason the only thing I can think of is this post.

fukk it. Not my bytch not my problem:manny:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
soccer saturday :ahh:

Lets talk some soccer :lawd:

LEH DO IIIIIIITTTTT :takedat:

:birdman:

Im with a brehette and I put this song on and for some reason the only thing I can think of is this post.

fukk it. Not my bytch not my problem:manny:

I've actually been back to said club, on a night when a breh by the name of Filthy Rich (it took us like fifteen seconds to re-christen him DJ Dirty dikk) was playing. Dude put on a tech house display that my Chucks are not likely to forget for a long time.

Thursday night there was a new dj at the hipster spot where I'm now a regular (all the bouncers and bartenders have given me an affectionate nickname :obama:) and dude spun Show Me Love. The night before me and my brehette were downtown after a power hour of free cocktails screaming that shyt at the top of our lungs in a parking lot.

It's like the heavens heard and were like "Oh shyt, I haven't heard that song in ages. Pretty good tune, that. How'd the first bit go? Yeah yeah no it was 'Heartbreaks and promises...I've had more than my share!' fukking great bruv, more dj's should play that" and boom. It was like celestial selecting :ohlawd:

The dude whose chick I smiddashed texted me apologizing for getting too drunk at my house. While he was blacked out in the guest room she was getting blacked in my bedroom :heh:

This wild cute racially ambiguous Jamaican girl who is the daughter of one of my mom's friends whom my mom told to look me up on facebook but I've never spoken to liked one of my photos the other night. This absolutely means she wants me :ohlawd:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
just saw the legend of cool disco dan :lawd:

too tired to talk about it, has some ups and downs, but it's a must see for any dc resident

two new showings tomorrow and sunday, plus that pump me up corcoran exhibit. going to that on sunday.

kinda crazy how rare those globe posters are now (the director said they run for $75 minimum for collectors now), you couldn't get away from them even 10 years ago

GO-GO%20POSTER%2020.jpg
:salute:

Seeing it on Sunday. I will catch that Corocoran Exhibit too (I think it ends in April).

You see that "DC Bayou Killer's joint" doc on PBS last week?

The 80s, even with the crack epidemic and Marion Bary's issues, was the last time when DC culture shinned its brightest.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Howard out for the first time in 210 games due to injury

Congrats on your streak lad :salute:

A bit worried with WCQ coming up, Dempsey and Howard.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:salute:

Seeing it on Sunday. I will catch that Corocoran Exhibit too (I think it ends in April).

You see that "DC Bayou Killer's joint" doc on PBS last week?

The 80s, even with the crack epidemic and Marion Bary's issues, was the last time when DC culture shinned its brightest.

nah i gotta catch that doc. after you see CDD, we'll discuss.