Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup:

Like the other 19 teams players are gunna vote for Suarez :pachaha:

He may have an outside chance with the writers award but nah.

who cares bout that second award breh, didnt scott parker win it a few years ago:heh:

Suarez has been much better than i expected this season..its a shame rodgers done goofed by not bringin anyone after he let carroll go, that moved fukked up our whole season...if he would have brought sturridge/any other forward for the first half of the season, i think we would be much closer to 4th tbh

its a blessing in disguise for Suarez because he now has an excuse to go to Madrid/Juve/Bayern this summer:jawalrus:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Equalizer

Wenger.gif

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
who cares bout that second award breh, didnt scott parker win it a few years ago:heh:

Suarez has been much better than i expected this season..its a shame rodgers done goofed by not bringin anyone after he let carroll go, that moved fukked up our whole season...if he would have brought sturridge/any other forward for the first half of the season, i think we would be much closer to 4th tbh

its a blessing in disguise for Suarez because he now has an excuse to go to Madrid/Juve/Bayern this summer:jawalrus:

:usure:

You, as would all the Liverpool fans who post in here, if he were to win the writers award, wouldnt shut up about it. So dont try that 'The hooker with the heart of gold' fable.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure:

You, as would all the Liverpool fans who post in here, if he were to win the writers award, wouldnt shut up about it. So dont try that 'The hooker with the heart of gold' fable.

why would i do that when u could easily hit me with the scott "360 spin" won it:smugfavre:

i know your little shyt ways you old c*nt:steviej: