Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I'm actually one of the feel black people I know that constantly use the word c*nt. Imma gave to give credit to the Brits on this one. That's one of my go to insults. shyt is piff. It just comes out of my mouth with confidence and nonchalance. There's a demonic force behind that word. Sometimes my ex would ether the fukk outta me when we got in little arguments. In my head, I'm like.:to:, but soon as I utter "self centered c*nt" or "your mother is a gruesome c*nt whore," she'd start fumbling her words and act like she's hurt. I miss that brehs.:whew:

as far as The Onion calling lil girl a c*nt, it wasn't funny. If I didn't know about the website, I'd think it was insulting. It didn't come off as a joke. who uses that word as a joke anyways? I personally use it to put annoying girls down.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHng-b0NauM"]GS 0 - 1 ORDU Selçuk inan kendi kalesine attı 25.02.2013 (Rhyme) - YouTube[/ame] :mindblown:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
as for the onion, i just read the tweet after this conversation we just had and i can't lie, i laughed :yeshrug: but i would have laughed just as much if they had said jerk or something more innocuous.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
So yeah, I finally gotten round to this Harlem Shake dance thingy.

WTF brehs, who the fukk came up with this b*stardization.

How the fukk can people not know the real one :mindblown:

Last edited by a moderator:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
So yeah, I finally gotten round to this Harlem Shake dance thingy.

WTF brehs, who the fukk came up with this b*stardization.

How the fukk can people not know the real one :mindblown:

G. Dep - Special Delivery (the remix) - YouTube

Breh tell me about it. Another example of the whitening out of the black's man past.

I have no problem with the dance but change the name. This generation lacks originality and any grasp of history. Same kants that cry when some steals a tweet stole a dance and fucced it up and their reaction is :yeshrug::smugfavre:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
I'm black and I say c*nt all the time. So do my mates, also black. It's a very English/London thing.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
What?

I am an African. My dad is Akon black, fukk you mean? :what:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Breh tell me about it. Another example of the whitening out of the black's man past.

I have no problem with the dance but change the name. This generation lacks originality and any grasp of history. Same kants that cry when some steals a tweet stole a dance and fucced it up and their reaction is :yeshrug::smugfavre:

Harlem Reacts to 'Harlem Shake' Videos - YouTube

Its fukkin :mindblown: that some random dances I would do when I smashed off my face drunk, moving aimlessly on the dancefloor 10-15 years ago are now seen as crazes and acceptable.

When I heard about the Harlem Shake being Vogue, I was :heh: what took so long, I put it down to cycles, but then when I come across the video of this version im like :usure: :damn: give me the old one

Atleast this breh got his views up because of the fukkery

Montez

Superstar
Daps
What?

I am an African. My dad is Akon black, fukk you mean? :what:

What about your mum breh? No offense by bringing her up.

Black excellence in the UK gets, for the lack of a better term, diluted, mixing with all those Gemmas and Louises.

Too many examples: Theo, The Ox, The Ferdinands, the chick from The Saturdays :noah: (and her boyfriend :aicmon:) , Jessica Ennis, Ashley Cole, that bloke from the Kick Out Campaign who got ousted on the weekend.

:yeshrug: :smugdraper: :troll: