Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
is that why Balo stopped running?? dude mysteriously became very passive.

he's weak minded just like his teammate kevin, all opposing fans have to do is chant racist things and they are out of the game. Jozy da gawd did it the right way, played through it and scored a penalty.

Daps
Plans are in the pipeline to install the UK's first public slides for grown-ups next to St James' Park in Newcastle.

Submitted by business improvement district company, NE1 Ltd, the plans would see two slides installed on the banked area around the stadium in late 2013, if permission is granted.

They would allow the 53,000 visitors to St James’ Park on match days to ride the slides to St James’ car park and Metro station instead of taking the long flight of steps.

The new structures would be the first slides of their kind to be installed in a public place in the UK.

Plans To Install Slides For Football Fans Around St James' Park *-*Sky Tyne and Wear

this is the best and worst idea Ive heard in the last 10 years

Christian3o5

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami, FL
ihtCRiKfbnx61.gif

concise

Veteran
Daps
So brehs, apparently the Onion is in trouble for calling a 9 year old girl a "c*nt" and many people are outraged.

I just want to know, what is the deal with this word "c*nt"? I literally never heard of it before using the internet heavy. I thought it was something like "noob", "cac", "simp", "asl". etc. :dwillhuh: Is that supposed to be some alternative form of the word "bytch"?

I was gonna make a thread asking this, but I really couldn't see how to word it for the general population.

?????????

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
So brehs, apparently the Onion is in trouble for calling a 9 year old girl a "c*nt" and many people are outraged.

I just want to know, what is the deal with this word "c*nt"? I literally never heard of it before using the internet heavy. I thought it was something like "noob", "cac", "simp", "asl". etc. :dwillhuh: Is that supposed to be some alternative form of the word "bytch"?

I was gonna make a thread asking this, but I really couldn't see how to word it for the general population.

?????????

:smugfavre:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

?????????

:leostare:

But I love using the word c*nt, but I usually only do it at home as, to steal the words from that sohh thread, the word c*nt is like a napalm bomb to white women.

I like the variety, which isn't great but the fact that you think of a new way to use it is cool. Like I've taken to saying, "Oh for c*nts sake" or "son of a c*nt" lately. It's good :ehh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:leostare:

But I love using the word c*nt, but I usually only do it at home as, to steal the words from that sohh thread, the word c*nt is like a napalm bomb to white women.

I like the variety, which isn't great but the fact that you think of a new way to use it is cool. Like I've taken to saying, "Oh for c*nts sake" lately. It's good :ehh:

Describes a person place or thing.

Just dont call someone a shyt c*nt to their face

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Describes a person place or thing.

Just dont call someone a shyt c*nt to their face

:deadrose:

* Group profit before tax was GBP17.8 million (2011 - GBP49.5 million).

* Profit on sale of player registrations amounted to GBP42.5 million (2011 -
GBP63.0 million).

* GBP40.9 million of investment in new players and extended contracts pushed
amortisation charges up to GBP19.9 million (2011 - GBP17.3 million).

* The resulting profit from player trading was GBP23.2 million (2011 - GBP46.1
million).

* Turnover from football fell to GBP106.1 million (2011 - GBP113.5 million) as a
consequence of there being four fewer home fixtures.

* As a result of this change in football turnover and increased wage costs,
operating profits (before depreciation and player trading) from football
decreased to GBP5.0 million (2011 - GBP15.2 million).

* Property revenues were boosted to GBP32.3 million (2011 - GBP3.2 million) by
the sale of the market housing site at Queensland Road. However, the
Queensland Road sale was essentially at break even in profit and loss
terms. Overall operating profits from property increased to GBP1.9 million
(2011 - GBP0.5 million).

* The Group has no short-term debt and continues to have a robust financial
platform from cash reserves of GBP123.3 million (2011 - GBP115.2 million).

* Confirmed extension to Emirates partnership worth up to GBP150 million.

ISDX | DJ Arsenal Holdings PLC Half-yearly Report

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Moyes compares Messi to Fellaini :snoop:

It doesnt matter the context you dont compare Messi with Fellaini :birdman:

Comparing to messi won't keep him with the Toffees :manny:
-------------------------------------------------------
@Montez
Arsenal(and Wnger ) stay hustling the fans...:heh:

Every year: "We turned a profit!!, we will be in the market for top players "

Arsenal fans : ":blessed:, we are one - two players away"

Summer window: "Arsenal buys a couple of bargains on the market but ignore defense" :win:

During season, Wenger : "Top 4 is our goal, it is more important than trophies" :mjpls:

Arsenal fans: "Wenger is right, its amazing what he can do with this squad. Without him we'd be fighting relegation" :to:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Moyes compares Messi to Fellaini :snoop:

It doesnt matter the context you dont compare Messi with Fellaini :birdman:

Comparing to messi won't keep him with the Toffees :manny:
-------------------------------------------------------

Afro Puffs would work better with Aguero, Tevez, Villa, Sanchez & Ibra then someone else has done thus far :skip: