Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
@Montez
Arsenal(and Wnger ) stay hustling the fans...:heh:

Every year: "We turned a profit!!, we will be in the market for top players "

Arsenal fans : ":blessed:, we are one - two players away"

Summer window: "Arsenal buys a couple of bargains on the market but ignore defense" :win:

During season, Wenger : "Top 4 is our goal, it is more important than trophies" :mjpls:

Arsenal fans: "Wenger is right, its amazing what he can do with this squad. Without him we'd be fighting relegation" :to:

The greatest hustle is the "We can spend any amount on players/Arsenal interested in £30-40 million rated star" stories that pop up on the Arsenal website or in the press that come out around April-May when Arsenal want to give the season ticket renewals a push.

In past years I gave them a pass because the commercial deals were embarrassing but not this time. New TV deal, Adidas/Nike money coming, new Emirates deal, 40 million for Robin and Song...the better spend the money and correct this shower of shyt :leostare:

Arsene Knows stuff died last summer with some of the shenanigans he pulled.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The greatest hustle is the "We can spend any amount on players/Arsenal interested in £30-40 million rated star" story that comes out around April-May when Arsenal want to give the season ticket renewals a push.

In past years I gave them a pass because the commercial deals were embarrassing but not this time. New TV deal, Adidas/Nike money coming, new Emirates deal, 40 million for Robin and Song...the better spend the money and correct this shower of shyt :leostare:

Arsene Knows stuff died last summer with some of the shenanigans he pulled.

Read that Wenger came out and said yeah we can pay for Falcao :skip:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Read that Wenger came put and said yeah we can pay for Falcao :skip:
Cavani and Adrian Lopez too...

on Messi
The only reason the players you mentioned don't/didn't work is because they didn't give themselves body and soul to the cause. :jawalrus:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:gladbron:
So brehs, apparently the Onion is in trouble for calling a 9 year old girl a "c*nt" and many people are outraged.

I just want to know, what is the deal with this word "c*nt"? I literally never heard of it before using the internet heavy. I thought it was something like "noob", "cac", "simp", "asl". etc. :dwillhuh: Is that supposed to be some alternative form of the word "bytch"?

I was gonna make a thread asking this, but I really couldn't see how to word it for the general population.

?????????

it means vagina breh. like a bad vagina.

i broke this word wide open to my 9th grade class by yelling it into a microphone at the World Bank :bryan:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Read that Wenger came put and said yeah we can pay for Falcao :skip:

His ability to do it with a straight face is admirable.

When he goes to Chelsea he will call the wages and bid staggering or mind blowing. If he was to spend big money on a player it would be Gotze or Hazard, maybe Cavani type, not Falcao.

concise

Veteran
Daps
:gladbron:

it means vagina breh. like a bad vagina.

i broke this word wide open to my 9th grade class by yelling it into a microphone at the World Bank :bryan:

:leostare:

But I love using the word c*nt, but I usually only do it at home as, to steal the words from that sohh thread, the word c*nt is like a napalm bomb to white women.

I like the variety, which isn't great but the fact that you think of a new way to use it is cool. Like I've taken to saying, "Oh for c*nts sake" or "son of a c*nt" lately. It's good :ehh:

So it's mostly a white, middle America/ and foreign phrase? :ohhh:

I just realized I am familiar with the island phrase "mudderc*nt", but I haven't heard that one in a while. :ohhh:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

I just realized I am familiar with the island phrase "mudderc*nt", but I haven't heard that one in a while. :ohhh:

come to think of it, never heard many nonwhite folk use it :ehh:
i always considered it british tbh. here its like the nuclear bomb option if you want to offend a woman

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Last edited by a moderator:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
come to think of it, never heard many nonwhite folk use it :ehh:
i always considered it british tbh. here its like the nuclear bomb option if you want to offend a woman

Its our Motherfukker.

And Feminist have tried to claim/embrace the word also in recent times. It still has the nuclear bomb reaction over here aswell, but that depends on the setting.

I literally love the word c*nt. the way it rolls off the tongue.

Nothings better than tellin a slut that you gunna smash her in the c*nt :steviej:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Clint calf injury :sad:

probably a good thing, he's played in every game going back months. nothing a bit of rest wont fix.