Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Mancini wants to get both Cavani and Falcao. With no wingers wouldn't he have the same problem that he has right now??

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I actually did just finish reading that Mancini shyt. Dude is a prick. Mainly because of the Sinclair comments and shytting on Napoli.

An absolute fukking joke. But at least he apologized to him like the big man he is, through a newspaper.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I actually did just finish reading that Mancini shyt. Dude is a prick. Mainly because of the Sinclair comments and shytting on Napoli.

An absolute fukking joke. But at least he apologized to him like the big man he is, through a newspaper.

What did he say breh breh.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the bigger question is why YOU so mad breh?:blink:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
What did he say breh breh.

City's priority will be to sign a replacement for Mario Balotelli and Mancini confirms Cavani is on their shortlist. "I like him, but all the world wants him. There are big players. I don't know what can happen. Suárez plays for a top team like Liverpool. Cavani plays for Napoli.

Reading that again now maybe I took it wrong :manny:

He also apologises to Scott Sinclair for giving him only two league starts since signing him from Swansea City. Sinclair may not even be on the bench against Chelsea on Sunday while his former club prepare for the Capital One Cup final against Bradford City. "Scott is my fault," Mancini says. "I haven't given him a chance. It's not his fault. He's working well every day and he hasn't caused any problems ever so I'm very sorry."

the bigger question is why YOU so mad breh?:blink:

I don't know actually. I'm not anymore, it's Friday so it's rather swell over here breh:dealwithit:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Me and all my hipster brehs have long agreed.

Detroit was once our second most populous city, 1.8 mil. That's not even metro area, that's just city proper. shyt has halved in size now. The D has gone from being the shining example of America's corporate strength and a prime example of how trickle down can work, to an example of what happens when cost-cutting crosses various lines of morality.

I'm sure there's a Detroit hipster movement that's in its infancy right now. I want in :to: I love how they got a OG Detroit technobreh. It's kinda funny/sad. How many times when they show clips of Detroit and all of its misery and middle-aged black people that most would assume are violent crackheads are they actually the originators of :stylin: in warehouses

And I fukking love Disclosure :noah:

They're coming to Ultra :dj2:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
"Scott is my fault," Mancini says. "I haven't given him a chance. It's not his fault. He's working well every day and he hasn't caused any problems ever so I'm very sorry."

:leon: surprisingly honest

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
can someone tell me why Mancini would go after Suarez when he has Aguero? They're practically the same except Suarez being the better striker/shooter.

Mancini is the king of Laterals mane...

kicked Adebayor to the curb ------->>>> signed Dzeko on higher wages
kicked De Jong to the curb --------->>>> signed Javi Garcia and Rodwell, combined higher wages than De Jong
about to kicked Dzeko to the curb----->>> wants to sign Fellaini
got rid of savic(havin a good season for fio) ------->>>>> signed Nastassic
Had Silva in the team ------>>>> signed Nasri to prevent UTD from signing him on higher wages. had to give Silva an improved deal.
Wanted RVP on the team ------->>> already had 4 class strikers on the team
Signed Sinclair ---------------->>>>> Do not play him, expect him to influence games in 5 minutes
Wanted to sign De Rossi ----------->>>>> would have cost the team a gang of money.

Now he lookin at Falcao and Cavani....

:blessed:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mancini is the king of Laterals mane...

kicked Adebayor to the curb ------->>>> signed Dzeko on higher wages
kicked De Jong to the curb --------->>>> signed Javi Garcia and Rodwell, combined higher wages than De Jong
about to kicked Dzeko to the curb----->>> wants to sign Fellaini
got rid of savic(havin a good season for fio) ------->>>>> signed Nastassic
Had Silva in the team ------>>>> signed Nasri to prevent UTD from signing him on higher wages. had to give Silva an improved deal.
Wanted RVP on the team ------->>> already had 4 class strikers on the team
Signed Sinclair ---------------->>>>> Do not play him, expect him to influence games in 5 minutes
Wanted to sign De Rossi ----------->>>>> would have cost the team a gang of money.

Now he lookin at Falcao and Cavani....

:blessed:

smh ......he thinks he's me on fifa 13

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
BDujXiACEAApTEt.jpg:large

#USMNT pictured before 1st official int'l, 3-2 win over Sweden in Stockholm on 8/20/16, via @ussoccer. pic.twitter.com/qYsHfyKoqW

Philly and the first USA international tour

and a great story about that first tour in sweden

Spalding was rested for this game with Murray, Clarke and Blakey starting in a 2–1 victory for the All-Americans. The winning goal came in the closing moments of the match and the Gothenburg spectators were not pleased with the loss. As they left the pitch, the American players were attacked—the Spalding Guide notes that this had previously happened in Gothenburg to the visiting Manchester City and Glasgow Rangers teams—and their vehicles were stoned as the team tried to make its way back to its hotel. Wangerin quotes a newspaper account about what happened when one assailant tried to make off with Cahill’s “prized American flag.”

Calling to the chauffeur to stop, Cahill leaped out and, pursuing the vandal, delivered some well-aimed blows with his cane, He was making good headway toward the complete annihilation of his opponent when policemen with drawn swords interfered and drove Cahill back. The crowd gathered again and the Americans were lucky in making their escape.

:ahh: welcome to international soccer, lads

:ahh: showing brutally efficient cane skills to annihilate enemies and get back our flag

concise

Veteran
Daps
:beli:

Why was the "make a subforum for mjkobebron now" thread deleted? I log back in after a few hours and it's gone.