Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any of you Arsenal fans follow a guy named DarrenArsenal on twitter?

His tweets on SA and Pistorious case :snoop: He should stick to tweeting on Wenger.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Damn, I looked really quickly at The Guardian football page and I almost thought the headline on the Mancini interview said, "I like being gay" :leon:

Which just cannot be. I reckon Mancini had quite the stable during his heyday albeit full of 90s Italian women which I don't quite know what that entails.

I imagine a bunch of women in, like, those weird late 80s to early 90s power suits or something and nightmarish blood red lipstick. So 90s.

edit: nvm...wiki says he's been married for 20 years and is a devout "catholic" and does gay catholic things like going to mass and shyt :dry:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Any of you Arsenal fans follow a guy named DarrenArsenal on twitter?

His tweets on SA and Pistorious case :snoop: He should stick to tweeting on Wenger.

Nah, kill that noise.

He's always wrong on every thing. Transfers, players, and rumors. Complete fraud who has been boosted by Twitter. Another attention whore.

His tweets on Israel-Palestine are terrible and blocks folks who disagree with him.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
8496410590_c751613cd0_o.gif

:pacspit: :pacspit:

he is misunderstood

it wasnt his fault

the Manchester/Fergie mafia

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, kill that noise.

He's always wrong on every thing. Transfers, players, and rumors. Complete fraud who has been boosted by Twitter. Another attention whore.

His tweets on Israel-Palestine are terrible and blocks folks who disagree with him.

:leon: Had no idea, I only recently started reading his tweets.

First time I saw him venture on something non football related and it was cringe-worthy.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:leon: Had no idea, I only recently started reading his tweets.

First time I saw him venture on something non football related and it was cringe-worthy.

He's one of the British Gooners who is entitled and arrogant. Can't stand him.

He'll rationalize the slaughter of Palestinians with such ease, it's amazing to read.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:ehh:

what a dirty b*stard.....

could have stepped anywhere but his ass purposely didn't put enough force on his back foot just so he can land on that niccas back....

Thats why i always believed Evra :pachaha:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Damn, I looked really quickly at The Guardian football page and I almost thought the headline on the Mancini interview said, "I like being gay" :leon:

Which just cannot be. I reckon Mancini had quite the stable during his heyday albeit full of 90s Italian women which I don't quite know what that entails.

I imagine a bunch of women in, like, those weird late 80s to early 90s power suits or something and nightmarish blood red lipstick. So 90s.

edit: nvm...wiki says he's been married for 20 years and is a devout "catholic" and does gay catholic things like going to mass and shyt :dry:

After seeing his comments today Mancini is too big a drama queen, he's probably one of those cold Anna Wintour types.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
After seeing his comments today Mancini is too big a drama queen, he's probably one of those cold Anna Wintour types.

He did stunt on Arsene a bit there though

It is unusual to hear a manager who is willing to question his players so publicly and it is different, I point out, to someone such as Arsène Wenger, who will always try to protect his own in difficult times. "But I'm not Arsène Wenger. We're different. I want to win. I think every player should be strong enough to take his responsibility and, like this, you can improve. You don't improve if you have a manager saying 'aah, don't worry, you made a mistake but it doesn't matter.'"

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
that journo was pulling a wind up, and Mancini bit.

The journo could have said Fergie as well, but Wenger is leading a "crisis club" at the moment.

*insert pic of broken cannon*