Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I have, week and a half gone by and checking mail every day like waiting for a present.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
So Mancini is about to get rid Dzeko(and lescott and Maicon) so he can make a move for Fellaini...

Isn't this what you call a Lateral move? :mjpls:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
So Mancini is about to get rid Dzeko(and lescott and Maicon) so he can make a move for Fellaini...

Who can they get who is any better? And it stops Chelsea getting him.

Or Arsenal.:pachaha:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Who can they get who is any better? And it stops Chelsea getting him.

Or Arsenal.:pachaha:

But isn't Dzeko better than Fellaini?? wouldn't be surprised if they get rid of Dzeko and offer Fellaini a similar albatross contract. :mindblown:

or why not go after Benteke? he seems like he's ready to cash in on the fruits of this season's labor already? :heh:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
But isn't Dzeko better than Fellaini?? wouldn't be surprised if they get rid of Dzeko and offer Fellaini a similar albatross contract. :mindblown:

or why not go after Benteke? he seems like he's ready to cash in on the fruits of this season's labor already? :heh:
No.

Thhey'll need another first team striker. And they need to improve their midfield.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
8496410590_c751613cd0_o.gif

:pacspit: :pacspit:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I'll admit I've already posted this video in other threads, but sitting here in a half-soused stupor I've been thinking of something that struck me when I saw this video for the 3rd time today in that I want to go to Detroit to check out the abandoned buildings.

It would be like Christopher McCandless except I would be going into the urban wild, with like, food and shyt some blocks away. Or it would be like living in an I Am Legend world with decrepit buildings, overgrown weeds, packs of feral dogs nipping at my ankles with the only viable option to placate them being the hunk of deer I somehow shot in the middle of the fukking city b/c death etc.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that Detroit is strangely beautiful.

Within its hallowed structures where crackheads ply their trade of smoking crack, and homeless people carry hearts replete with hope to one day adverse possess Michigan Central Station or Eastown Theater or whatever the fukk, it operates to hearken back to a time more beautiful, the midwest an open frontier of opportunity and desire. Where men and women strode between musty street cars that reached out to the blue gardens of the post-industrial suburbs of Americana, people flittering like moths to a flame, whispering wishes to the stars and the bottom of their champagne glasses for those more close. Skin still red from the summer sun, which drenched the pavement, and boats that skimmed across those great lakes.

OH...to be there :to:

But the parched walls lead you there...

Oh...

Here's the video I was talking about. #Detroit.

Last edited by a moderator:

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I thought he would prioritize a center mid after neutering Yaya and forcing him to play deep.Dzeko may be unhappy at being an impact player but they have other problems within the side.