Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Wenger has banned The Sun from London Colney.

https://twitter.com/northbanklower/status/305039654632185856

nvVCb.gif

Don't get me wrong, this is the type of shyt dictators do but this was necessary.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:myman:

I only he wish he did this years ago.

You cut me deep Shrek. :to:

they added showtimes because the premiere and second showing sold out so quickly. this isnt a multi million dollar corporation, i'd hope AFI is smart enough to add more dates/times given how fast tix have gone. be on the lookout, there'll be more

Daps
Me and all my hipster brehs have long agreed.

Detroit was once our second most populous city, 1.8 mil. That's not even metro area, that's just city proper. shyt has halved in size now. The D has gone from being the shining example of America's corporate strength and a prime example of how trickle down can work, to an example of what happens when cost-cutting crosses various lines of morality.

I'm sure there's a Detroit hipster movement that's in its infancy right now. I want in :to: I love how they got a OG Detroit technobreh. It's kinda funny/sad. How many times when they show clips of Detroit and all of its misery and middle-aged black people that most would assume are violent crackheads are they actually the originators of :stylin: in warehouses

And I fukking love Disclosure :noah:

They're coming to Ultra :dj2:

don breh, how bout a techno remix of "you'll never walk alone" for us American Scousers? :dj2: