Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
new contract :blessed:

adebayor_dance.gif

It's amazing how his time at every club is the same. Only Madrid were smart enough to not buy it.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Like I said, hes good for 18months from when he 1st joins a club, once those 18months have expired, get him the fukk out of there

Good thing about a player like him is a Harry or QPR/West Ham will always rescue you.

First Liverpool pass that led to a goal this season. Key thing was Jaime kept it on the ground.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Like I said, hes good for 18months from when he 1st joins a club, once those 18months have expired, get him the fukk out of there

I was lookin at the game like :

"if not for yourself, do it for the kids Ade....for the kids..." :to:

Dude consistently ran himself to the ground last season. I thought "People were wrong about you man...". And this season started :russ:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Good thing about a player like him is a Harry or QPR/West Ham will always rescue you.

I was thinkin on the same lines that Arry will save him. Big Scams probably gone in the summer anyway.

First Liverpool pass that led to a goal this season. Key thing was Jaime kept it on the ground.

:laff:

Daps
Tactically Spalletti is :flabbynsick:

he's been eating off the Roma years far too long m8s. Nothing but an Italian Owen Coyle