Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Supporting Spurs never felt so good :smugdraper:

:damn: No reason to take it there.

he is 50... so lets assume in his 20s

lets go wit Alan Smith

nah, lets go with Stewart Robson :ehh: (doesnt care about the position he played:jawalrus:)

:lolbron: his Weezy-esque obsession with Arsene would explain a lot.

There was a story on LSA about Wenger stepping to a chick a few weeks back. Apparently he was real smooth. :steviej:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
link :steviej:

:whew: @ how clint completely changed spurs offense. gave them that urgency they needed

you assenal :beli: might get a kick out of this...

so wenger apparently tried to get at my sister on the low...lmao...she claims he was pretty smooth with it (I don't see him being smooth but ok)...I asked her why she didn't go in for the kill...she was like I have a man plus he's old...I was like that never stopped you before...

Just out of curiousity ...how much he make a year...what that pension plan lookin like lmao...my interest is purely academic of course ...

naw but seriously I wouldn't expect that from him...is he a known ho tho?????? I'm curious now

Lipstick Alley - View Single Post - Euro Football 6.0: The Men, the Game, the Tea

That's my manager :to:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:lolbron: his Weezy-esque obsession with Arsene would explain a lot.
im telling you. He attracted.

There was a story on LSA about Wenger stepping to a chick a few weeks back. Apparently he was real smooth. :steviej:
its believable. Look at this stud.

wenger-hercules.png

:noah:

:myman:

bytch lying tho. She let Arsene hit :childplease: